Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arranged marriage [ non virgin bride ]

Y

you are no men

Greycel
Even as an incel, no sex at high school...

at some point in your life (mostly 20-25) you will receive some arranged marriage proposals.

Since arranged marriage is mostly only about wealth and income... it is just a contract to give someone else daughter 'steady money income'.

If it happens that bride is not a virgin AND IT IS ARRANEGD BY YOUR PARENTS/RELATIVES, not out of your personal choise.
Will you accept to betabuxx her and her family by working in construction 50-60/hour week until death?

I would not.

What does your username mean OP?

Ban infiltrator Mods

If it happens that bride is not a virgin AND IT IS ARRANEGD BY YOUR PARENTS/RELATIVES, not out of your personal choise.
Will you accept to betabuxx her and her family by working in construction 50-60/hour week until death?

I would not.
How can you be sure that she is a virgin? cant personally inspect her before marriage can you? and also is her mouth and anal virginity intact too? what happens if you find out she isnt a virgin on the first night after marriage? will you divorce her? and if you do divorce at any time of your marriage contract then will you willingly pay 50% of your hard earned assets to her as alimony per indian laws? and if you do not divorce then you will have to endure her past and probably increased chances of potential of cheating later.....................

My personal opinion-
Why even marry in this age when laws are so biased towards men?
-Because if she really loves you she will cohabit with you without agreeing to marry her.Either live together or stay bachelor for life

even if i had a good income i would never betabux for a female, you have to be complete idiot to fall for it.

How can you be sure that she is a virgin? cant personally inspect her before marriage can you? and also is her mouth and anal virginity intact too? what happens if you find out she isnt a virgin on the first night after marriage? will you divorce her? and if you do divorce at any time of your marriage contract then will you willingly pay 50% of your hard earned assets to her as alimony per indian laws? and if you do not divorce then you will have to endure her past and probably increased chances of potential of cheating later.....................

My personal opinion-
Why even marry in this age when laws are so biased towards men?
-Because if she really loves you she will cohabit with you without agreeing to marry her.Either live together or stay bachelor for life
In the past, betabuxxing was only option to "buy" sex that way... via wealth and income... mostly income.

Because YOU pay that money with hard work.
And you have full right to reject if you were lied.

{ dont marry a girl after 1 month greeting }

Last edited:
{ dont marry a girl after 1 month greeting }
This is how bluepilled betabuxxers marry in modern curry soyciety's Arranged marriages.These cucks even already accept that the girl they are going to be marry will probably not be a virgin unlike them:feelsclown:

Last edited:
Arranged marriages are not commonplace in my culture (Brazil), but I know a shitty deal when I see one.

Just Sell yourself into Lifelong slavery for a small chance of breeding a retarded and ugly kid with an ungrateful whore and then be humiliated and harassed by your kid AND by your wife for life theory.

This is how bluepilled betabuxxers marry in modern curry soyciety's Arranged marriages.These cucks even already accept that the girl they are going to be marry will probably not be a virgin unlike them:feelsclown:
And if you dare to reject her - you get treatened-gaslighted by her relatives.
Completely ignoring your personal needs.

Arranged marriages are not commonplace in my culture (Brazil), but I know a shitty deal when I see one.
Arranged marriages mostly happens between horrible parents.

In lithuania it is common, due poor salary 1 person struggles to buy real estate way too long.
So they usually ends up arranging non virgin at 25-30, when you are not so young anymore.
And expects you to be grateful for that trash.

Indian arranged marriages, while better that our western system, is still pretty shit because you can still get divorced and you don't have complete authority over your wife. Arab arranged marriages are God their in comparison since wives are literally property of the husbands.

Arranged marriage is seen as something restrictive to 1 party (foids) in theory they sound good but you're just gonna be playing the long game

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back