Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Arranged marriage the last hope of currycels and sandniggers is going extinct as a tradition

A

atrangi25

Recruit
★★★
This is for westerncels who think arranged marriage as holier than thou.
Women everywhere, even in islamic countries are slowly opting out of this tradition.
Currycels with their stem degrees are now buttfucked into inceldom.

Here is the full text:

Title: Where are the girls I was promised?

I was taught from childhood that be good in studies, don't play sports/games too much, stay away from girls, get a good job etc.

So I followed the same list of tasks, scored good in school, never had any friends, stayed away from girls, cleared engineering entrance, completed my B.tech and got a good job.

I was always taught if I get a good job, I'll easily get beautiful girls for marriage.

But reality hit me like a truck, no girl is interested in me, my job, my money, my grades.

I'm facing rejections like there's no tomorrow. I don't even understand what girls want in a guy.

I thought having good education and a good paying job would be enough but that's not the case.

At the end, I regret not enjoying my life to the fullest.

All guys of my age are having GFs or getting married to beautiful girls and here I am sitting frustrated at my home and doing my work even on Sunday.
Screenshot 20220608 015954

over for nerdcels :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This is for westerncels who think arranged marriage as holier than thou.
Women everywhere, even in islamic countries are slowly opting out of this tradition.
Currycels with their stem degrees are now buttfucked into inceldom.

Here is the full text:

Title: Where are the girls I was promised?

I was taught from childhood that be good in studies, don't play sports/games too much, stay away from girls, get a good job etc.

So I followed the same list of tasks, scored good in school, never had any friends, stayed away from girls, cleared engineering entrance, completed my B.tech and got a good job.

I was always taught if I get a good job, I'll easily get beautiful girls for marriage.

But reality hit me like a truck, no girl is interested in me, my job, my money, my grades.

I'm facing rejections like there's no tomorrow. I don't even understand what girls want in a guy.

I thought having good education and a good paying job would be enough but that's not the case.

At the end, I regret not enjoying my life to the fullest.

All guys of my age are having GFs or getting married to beautiful girls and here I am sitting frustrated at my home and doing my work even on Sunday.
View attachment 622758
Bruh it never began
Even modern day curry marriage are based on look-ism

And I don't waste my time proving to white cell they are low iq anyway:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Beyond over for me! :feelsree: