Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Arrogance is just a shield

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I noticed that really successful or good-looking people are rarely arrogant. While subhumans often act off-putting because others like to belittle them and put them in their place. Arrogance is just a shield used to protect someone from crushing pain of rejection and humilation. Arrogance is a resort of unfortunate, unattractive, defeated, powerless. Of course psychologists :soy:) will tell what arrogance is bad. Its like blaming a snail to use a shell for protection.

Maybe bluepilled incels can hide behind arrogance but I doubt a blackpilled incel can. The blackpill swallows your ego and you most likely end up low inhib depressed and hanging by a thread of copes and fading hope. :fuk:
How can you be confident when you know you are subhuman ? How can you be arrogant when you know everyone thinks you are below them ?

I noticed that really successful or good-looking people are rarely arrogant. While subhumans often act off-putting because others like to belittle them and put them in their place. Arrogance is just a shield used to protect someone from crushing pain of rejection and humilation. Arrogance is a resort of unfortunate, unattractive, defeated, powerless. Of course psychologists :soy:) will tell what arrogance is bad. Its like blaming a snail to use a shell for protection.
Successful or good-looking people are often very arrogant :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

You just described IT members.

Maybe bluepilled incels can hide behind arrogance but I doubt a blackpilled incel can. The blackpill swallows your ego and you most likely end up low inhib depressed and hanging by a thread of copes and fading hope. :fuk:
How can you be confident when you know you are subhuman ? How can you be arrogant when you know everyone thinks you are below them ?
Arrogance may be a last bastion of ego defence against the soyciety and the world.

u mean high inhib

Successful or good-looking people are often very arrogant :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Not really. Deep down they know they are superior and they don't need to inflate their ego by acting arrogant.

u mean high inhib
I'm not sure, I avoid human interaction but at the same time I'm so over it that I don't care being rude or agressive so it's a mix of both low inhib and being an ermit ?

Not really. Deep down they know they are superior and they don't need to inflate their ego by acting arrogant.
This is not my experience. The most successful people are the most arrogant. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

This is not my experience. The most successful people are the most arrogant. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Do you really have to add those emojis for every comment you make?

I am superior though but society won't support me bcuz of failed face

Incarceration is the way

:forcedsmile: describes the history of all my life, all social situations :forcedsmile:
If you want to understand how I live look at these emojis.

What are you even talking about dude. Successful people are arrogant as fuck

It seems to me that there are relatively few truly blackpilled incels.

Many on this forum are arrogant and fake self-confident/aggressive. Which means, I think, that they are not really blackpilled.

Otherwise, I agree. "low inhib depressed and hanging by a thread of copes and fading hope" is a perfect description of a truly blackpilled Incel mental state.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back