Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Artemivsk will inevitably fall to the Wagner group

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Images 13

Wagner PMC has taken over Artemivsk from a legal standpoint. Complete Wagnerian control is imminent. :feelsautistic::feelsLightsaber::feelsautistic:

Heil Prigozhin!!! :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: @wereq

Last edited:
Stop that, please! You are angering people and they start hate Russia

fuck russia
fuck russia fuck russia fuck russia fuck russia fuck russia fuck russia fuck russia fuck russia fuck russia
also fuck that retarded infitrator above me
Screenshot 3

Screenshot 4

And i will think twice before trolling more. Okay? I just want to talk with you

@wereq GTFIH

Yet Zelensky is continuing to supply Bakhmut with troops and other reinforcements.
Because Bakhmut opens the door to Slavyansk and Kramatorsk. Russians are already getting close to Slavyansk after taking the north of Bakhmut.

Because Bakhmut opens the door to Slavyansk and Kramatorsk. Russians are already getting close to Slavyansk after taking the north of Bakhmut.
His generals told him to leave but he's fighting to the last Ukrainian.

His generals told him to leave but he's fighting to the last Ukrainian.
Even the US generals granted him permission to leave Bakhmut but he won't do it because he probably thinks it would make him look like he's losing.

Even the US generals granted him permission to leave Bakhmut but he won't do it because he probably thinks it would make him look like he's losing.
He's already losing, Wagner has been steadily making progress starting from the East to Central Bakhmut.

He's already losing, Wagner has been steadily making progress starting from the East to Central Bakhmut.
Ironically, by trying to hold onto Bakhmut to the last solider instead of doing a strategic retreat, the Ukrainians have lost much more than they should have otherwise had they retreated earlier. By pouring in large numbers of troops into Bakhmut, many of whom are among the best in Ukraine, army's combat potential is been quite dramatically reduced. Strong and experienced men in their prime have died. The fight for Bakhmut has played into Russia's strategy of demilitarization.

Ironically, by trying to hold onto Bakhmut to the last solider instead of doing a strategic retreat, the Ukrainians have lost much more than they should have otherwise had they retreated earlier. By pouring in large numbers of troops into Bakhmut, many of whom are among the best in Ukraine, army's combat potential is been quite dramatically reduced. Strong and experienced men in their prime have died. The fight for Bakhmut has played into Russia's strategy of demilitarization.
Nice to have you back, i thought you were permbanned

I missed your insights, you're back.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back