Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Today I waved hi as well as goodbye to my new oneitis at the gym. She smiled back both times.

As you guys might (not might not) remember, I recently made a post about my new onetis at the gym.

Last time I saw her, I became distraught when I saw her talking to a guy for a lengthy amount of time, but I put it aside and moved on with my workouts.

I have been very self-conscious in this new gym that I joined but as I've grown more and more familiar with the regulars who frequent the gym at the same time as me, I've begun making small chit-chats with them.

My confidence finally overcame me and I waved to her when she was rowing besides me while I was doing cable bicep curls. She smiled back and it was totally lifefuel tbh! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

And then when she was leaving, I waived her goodbye and she smiled back and said goodbye to me. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
:chad::chad::chad:
Fakecels.is

Mogs me. I don’t talk to any girls at the gym.

Are you a chad? Never had a foid do this to me

Brutally mogs me

While you think about her smiling back at you, Chad is taking her violently from behind. Each stroke makes a loud clapping noise, as she is trying to hold herself back from moaning so loud that her neighbors can hear her.

Don't get obsessed with her. You'll regret it. If she was actually interested in you, she would show it.

wtf lynch this NT faggot

wtf lynch this NT faggot
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: I'm as non-NT as they come bro. I don't talk to anyone at the gym, certainly not any girls. I need bimax and plenty of other procedures to ascend with a girl. :fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope:

As you guys might (not might not) remember, I recently made a post about my new onetis at the gym.

Last time I saw her, I became distraught when I saw her talking to a guy for a lengthy amount of time, but I put it aside and moved on with my workouts.

I have been very self-conscious in this new gym that I joined but as I've grown more and more familiar with the regulars who frequent the gym at the same time as me, I've begun making small chit-chats with them.

My confidence finally overcame me and I waved to her when she was rowing besides me while I was doing cable bicep curls. She smiled back and it was totally lifefuel tbh! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

And then when she was leaving, I waived her goodbye and she smiled back and said goodbye to me. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
IMG 20240224 182143254

She 100% sees you as the gym tard/rapist :lul:

Have faith and patience, you might just get it. Also, quit bragging, niggerfaggot

Imagine all the positive experiences and good treatment she has had throughout her life. It's just spilling over.

Follow her to her house