Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Today I waved hi as well as goodbye to my new oneitis at the gym. She smiled back both times.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
As you guys might (not might not) remember, I recently made a post about my new onetis at the gym.
She has the kind of stocky build that I like, wide shoulders, big hips and thick thighs. Height wise she's 5'4 I think. She works with our gym's pajeet manlet trainer who is almost 2 inches shorter than her and also smaller in overall size. Facially, she looks quite good to me. She has a good skull and reasonably sharp features. Skin tone is light, upper caste North Indian pheno.

I am always on the look out for her when I'm at the gym. Fuckk..
Last time I saw her, I became distraught when I saw her talking to a guy for a lengthy amount of time, but I put it aside and moved on with my workouts.

I have been very self-conscious in this new gym that I joined but as I've grown more and more familiar with the regulars who frequent the gym at the same time as me, I've begun making small chit-chats with them.

My confidence finally overcame me and I waved to her when she was rowing besides me while I was doing cable bicep curls. She smiled back and it was totally lifefuel tbh! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

And then when she was leaving, I waived her goodbye and she smiled back and said goodbye to me. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Last edited:
When are you going to kill yourself?

here comes Pancakecel to call you a cuck

Dispatching @Pancakecel all units on deck we've got an out and about oneitisCUCK showing 0 shame, be advised.
Walkie Talkie Talk GIF by Siemens

She smiled back
She was thinking about chad's cock from the day before, she didn't even register your curry existence in her brain, it was empty space for her.

Dispatching @Pancakecel all units on deck we've got an out and about oneitisCUCK showing 0 shame, be advised.

wereqcels when pancakecelCHADS roll up

Last time I saw her, I became distraught when I saw her talking to a guy for a lengthy amount of time, but I put it aside and moved on with my workouts.
Women will ALWAYS be talking to others guys. Just ignore this knowledge because being hindered by it is going to be a problem as there will always be other guys around. Doesn't mean all of them are interested though.

If she works in the gym maybe you can start asking her for more help and progressively ask about her knowledge of gym things, like supplements, vitamins, gym painetc. Maybe you can ask her if she's an intern or something there, idk

If she works in the gym maybe you can start asking her for more help and progressively ask about her knowledge of gym things, like supplements, vitamins, gym painetc. Maybe you can ask her if she's an intern or something there, idk
I will follow your advice. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: Thank you. :feelsokman::feelsokman:

none of that matters unless females give you consensual sex with no charge.
tbh. I don't expect this to lead to anything. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: You're 100% correct.

tbh. I don't expect this to lead to anything. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: You're 100% correct.
judging by logic of that forum, oreoman is fakecel

Would've nevER happened to someone with a truly repulsive face, you shouldn't give up on ascension just yet

JFL, what else is left to say, these cucks keep popping up left right and centre

none of that matters unless females give you consensual sex with no charge.
The small things matter when you are deprived of every female interaction for your entire life.

Practicing the eugenics he's preaching.
He needs to remember that he was born to erase all curries from the face of the Earth, not make them grow larger in numbers.

Would've nevER happened to someone with a truly repulsive face, you shouldn't give up on ascension just yet
I have health problems have make things really bad. If not for my health issues, I'd have gotten bimax and become chadlite already.

He needs to remember that he was born to erase all curries from the face of the Earth, not make them grow larger in numbers.
Doubt I'll ever get a woman to date me. I'm too fucked up, physically and mentally. Still it feels nice when a young woman whom you like smiles at you. :owo::owo:

I waved to her when she was rowing besides me while I was doing cable bicep curls.
Oh my gosh; Don't do things like this whilst using heavy equipment :worryfeels:

Oh my gosh; Don't do things like this whilst using heavy equipment :worryfeels:
I waved to her in-between sets of course. :feelsthink::feelsthink: She started at me for a couple of seconds which prompted me to wave hi.

Fag is gonna get ghosted and humiliated in public by her.

Why is this bluepilledcel still here?

Why is this bluepilledcel still here?
I've been here in the incel community since 2018 so I absolutely know better but my urge to be acknowledged as a worthy mate by women won't go away. I don't want to be a ghost anymore. I live my life as an invisible NPC without any social connections or romantic prospects. How is this sustainable? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last time I saw her, I became distraught when I saw her talking to a guy for a lengthy amount of time
And that's why you don't let yourself get attached. False hope will turn into despair.

Ur 5’4 dont get ur hopes up man

Do not recognize women. Do not give them validation. Never talk to them first. Never start conversations.

I waved to her in-between sets of course. :feelsthink::feelsthink: She started at me for a couple of seconds which prompted me to wave hi.
Nice. Good job seizing the opportunity.

Stop being emotionally invested in women, aka having a oneitis. it´s 2024, wake up.
I know it´s hard, But Im actually trying to help you.
Nothing good ever comes out of a situation, Where a guy is obsessed with a girl

This forum has been inflatrated by cucks and w0men worshippers. If a w0men is smilling at you and its serious and not her faking it or laughing at you, then Incel looking u are not.

So many fakecels recently. Wish w0men would have also smilled seriously at my direction, but im invisble.

She has propably already told her chad Boyfriend about the Stalker in her gym.

If a w0men is smilling at you and its serious and not her faking it or laughing at you, then Incel looking u are not.
She did seriously smile at me and I'm still incel. I think it was more of a cordial smile than a smile indicative of romantic interest.

She has propably already told her chad Boyfriend about the Stalker in her gym.
Realistically yes she probably already has a bf. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Nigga levelled up while I was offline :ha..feels:
Good for you :feelsokman: