Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee As a 38-year-old with a butterface, she's finally ready to lower her standards and accept a 8.9/10 Chad after years of only sleeping with 9/10s.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
1702479636223836.jpg

She’s finally giving the 6’4 chads a chance instead of only 6’5 chads

She’s finally giving the 6’4 chads a chance instead of only 6’5 chads
So horrific to be a woman and have to make sad sacrifices like this:soy:, none of us entitled inkwells would ever understand it:soy::soy:.

She is so fkng ugly btw it’s unreal. You can tell she has been ran through
I mean, she's not super pretty, but definitely looks ok. But most importantly, if she wants a baby she can just try whenever she wants. Of course, it might take multiple tries at her age (didn't read article tbh), but should still be possible.

Her male looksmatch roped last decade

I mean, she's not super pretty, but definitely looks ok. But most importantly, if she wants a baby she can just try whenever she wants. Of course, it might take multiple tries at her age (didn't read article tbh), but should still be possible.
:soy::soy::soy:

volcel if you wouldn't though

volcel if you wouldn't though
Of course.

Still, satisfying to make fun of types like this, especially since she could get everything she wants if she only lowered her standards, but she doesn't want to, and wants to be pitied for that.

My issue with the American right is they present sob stories like this and expect me to feel bad.

her nonchad baby will be rotting here / and or some cuck ( unless it turns out female )

looks so fucking disgusting im gonna vomit

She's so ugly, I hope she's gonna be in pain for eternity and commit suicide.

She looks ugly asf. I think my face even looks better than hers

Her son will be a future incels.is poster

I have no words. Sickening. Selfish. I guess there’s 2.

Still mogs me :cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back