Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a eugenicist I never thought we would be able to go to this level of extreme eugenics

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Like a guy could be a normal guy with a good job but a small dick - he is ruled not fit for breeding.

Another guy university educated, good job, but a small frame - out.

A third guy, bad hair.. I'm, sorry - out.

humans are superficial.
wageslave, consume, breed good genetics, die

Eugenics is good, but it's utilized poorly and in an inhumane way. Fetuses ought to be screened for their potential in life, chance to develop diseases and most possible physical features that they inherit from parents. If they do not meet the criteria the fetus is aborted. You are brought into this world against your will, trapped in a body that you do not choose and then the all so humane society prohibits you from ceasing this pitiful existence.

humans are superficial.
wageslave, consume, breed good genetics, die

In fascism we highly value beauty. An interesting thing about beauty is its valuable by its own sake.

Most men think in utilitarian terms. Like something is valuable if it can do something useful.

A shovel is valuable in utilitarian terms, but in economic terms its like $15 or something. But a painting that is beautiful, desired, hard to get.. can be worth $100's of thousands.

That's right, and the extremity of the eugenics is even more apparent to us, who are on the receiving end of it.

Eugenics is good, but it's utilized poorly and in an inhumane way. Fetuses ought to be screened for their potential in life, chance to develop diseases and most possible physical features that they inherit from parents. If they do not meet the criteria the fetus is aborted. You are brought into this world against your will, trapped in a body that you do not choose and then the all so humane society prohibits you from ceasing this pitiful existence.

Ya my eugenics program ideas mainly were reducing slight the birthrates of undesirables and increasing slightly the birthrates of desirables. Through non-violent means like how birth control pills are encouraged or discouraged.

And programs like financial support for desirables through hidden measures.. eg.. being generous with women who are nurses to have children. As simple as more generous parental leave with full pay.

But this is next level like I see 30th percentile normies who didn't make the cutoff and they keep trying to find a wife to have a family, but they can't.

Its obvious eugenics would lead to a better world, but most people refuse to swallow their pride and see their own weaknesses. I am ugly and low IQ and would gladly castrate myself for the better of humanity.

Its obvious eugenics would lead to a better world, but most people refuse to swallow their pride and see their own weaknesses. I am ugly and low IQ and would gladly castrate myself for the better of humanity.

Ya the state has to do hidden eugenics. Because if you say it to normies they rush to defend the rights of everybody to have children. As their own egos and pride they want to have children.

Nice thing with normies is they are actual way lower IQ than you.. I mean they might be able to do an IQ test better. But normies can't see deeper plots.

With their pride normies think they will compete and win if females get free choice for breeding. So normies actually support it. Like I asked normies if adultery should be legal, and they all were very supportive of adultery and joking about how they still want to fuck all these women.

Meanwhile it never occurred to them that it will be their wife fucking Chads.

This

being generous with women who are nurses to have children
some of the most callous, awful women I've ever known have been nurses. You've clearly never spent time in hospital or needed long term treatment for anything.