Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious As a god I would recommend you tell me if you want to reproduce.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
No more incorrections. I'll force them to mate with you. Anything out of line of my law will result in rejuvenation.

Incorrect. I will give you black woman. Since you talk ghetto.
i was doing a social experiment buddy. im actually the real god of this existence and YOU will be demoted to nigger cotton farmer and be sent back to the 1800s

i was doing a social experiment buddy. im actually the real god of this existence and YOU will be demoted to nigger cotton farmer and be sent back to the 1800s
You sound like a greasey incorrect ginger edgy male from rural Ohio who is on /pol circa 2017

You will get a blonde balding Becky with flabby armpits.

You sound like a greasey incorrect ginger edgy male from rural Ohio who is on /pol circa 2017

You will get a blonde balding Becky with flabby armpits.
you will now be demoted

c51702d0cbfbe882996d9b0d2f0dc10ba1369aaa.gif

ur injecting ur own zeke spinal fluid in another dude
Yes. It is non gender specific. Males and females have been injected with my blood.

The 500 year plan to take back the planet for cosmic righteousness has been confirmed

Yes. It is non gender specific. Males and females have been injected with my blood.

The 500 year plan to take back the planet for cosmic righteousness has been confirmed
u took 500 years to plan on taking back a planet i created within a nanosecond and a single thought. heh what a weakling

Blah and blah the way I feel about blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
You need my DNA I can cure you

Schizo posts be like