Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As a low value male I don't consider myself to be the same species as femoids

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Even compared to a normie, i'm an alien, but compared to a foid? I have nothing in common with them. It's like an alien from a bajillion galaxies away coming to planet earth trying to fit in with humans.
In the eyes of society i'm lower than a peasant, a barely sentient life form. And foids are modern day royalty. They have the power to end most men's lives if they choose. They just need to point at some subhuman like me and the army of simps they have at their disposal will end his life. The balance of power is just too much in the favor of foids' for me to ever feel comfortable even talking to them. As cucked as it sounds I would never feel worthy being a foid's bf. How do I cope with this?

Last edited:
Interact with humans as little is possible is the only thing I can think to do.

I'm forced to usually.
If something changed and you were suddenly accepted into society, do you think you would still feel like a stranger? I don't think it would be possible for me to pretend to be normal anymore. I don't even really know how to.

I hope one day this fucking humanoid monkey ass OO OO AA AA for a species slaughters each other to the very last android until we are 100% extinct (in Minecraft with added nuclear missile bomb mods)

If something changed and you were suddenly accepted into society, do you think you would still feel like a stranger? I don't think it would be possible for me to pretend to be normal anymore. I don't even really know how to.

I cannot communicate effectively even people that I am kind of close to.

Didnt you say you are good looking you are just an autist or something :feelsseriously:

Even compared to a normie, i'm an alien, but compared to a foid? I have nothing in common with them. It's like an alien from a bajillion galaxies away coming to planet earth trying to fit in with humans.
In the eyes of society i'm lower than a peasant, a barely sentient life form. And foids are modern day royalty. They have the power to end most men's lives if they choose. They just need to point at some subhuman like me and the army of simps they have at their disposal will end his life. The balance of power is just too much in the favor of foids' for me to ever feel comfortable even talking to them. As cucked as it sounds I would never feel worthy being a foid's bf. How do I cope with this?
Well, you do.

But your idolation magnifies it

I would never feel worthy being a foid's bf.
Inferiority complexes for what? The universe gives you the right to have sex when you want it, it doesen’t matter what society thinks about you or about women, they are brainwashed by the elites anyway.