Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Normies aren't the same species as us

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
One of the reasons I enjoy blackpill communities outside of the reliability is how a large quantity of blackpillers as far as I'm aware are free thinkers. They question and critique everything primary because they have no reason not to. (no hand in the game) it's refreshing talking to people like this. I cannot stand talking to normies who mindlessly believe in a dogma and attack anyone who goes against it. Most normies are such hedonistic brutes with 0 self awareness.

I don't know what I'd do without this forum.

61v3BDrjsSL.jpg

One of the reasons I enjoy blackpill communities outside of the reliability is how a large quantity of blackpillers as far as I'm aware are free thinkers. They question and critique everything primary because they have no reason not to. (no hand in the game) it's refreshing talking to people like this. I cannot stand talking to normies who mindlessly believe in a dogma and attack anyone who goes against it. Most normies are such hedonistic brutes with 0 self awareness.

As a wise man said, If you dont ask you will never know, Question everything!

They're all literal NPCs.

On this forum I feel home. Like a normie in his appropriate world.

They are sheep. They just are parrot
Repeat the ideology and thoughts of their idols

I fucking hate them too Like i said many times before they’re delusional and i hope the blackpill slaps them soon

i can\t even understand 0.1% of thir retarded brain. how is is even possible to be like normies.