Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

as a NEET you will have to cut off most of your family ties

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★
mostly the foids.
it really fucking hurts them to hear you don't have a job.
they feel as a beta male you owe them and society to wageslave for peanuts
while getting treated like shit.

every time these cunts will audit you and ask if you work, how much you make and why
you don't have a GF.

they pretend to have no memory of the last conversations so if you don't want that torture just block them.

it's also the same case with boomers. you can't even pretend to be in good terms with them, not even a walk by hello, they have this attitude like you have to work
like you owe, like it's some commie rule that must not be broken.

the important thing to realize is that there is nothing these NPCs can remember,
they have precoded conversations they have to go through every single time.

the only thing that works, is changing the relationship from acquaintance to ghosting or something along that line.

a productive day includes: jacking off, sleeping, playing videogames, watching anime, shit posting, maybe some exercise, and taking a shit.

They will soon be killed and replaced with the robots so nothing going to change except the iq levels.

True. My mom and grandma threaten to kick me out if i go the NEET route. They dont wanna see me happy, they want me to becone what THEY think is right while completely ignoring what would actually make me happy

Some of my family refused to talk to me after quitting 15 years of wageslavery. I don't miss them.

Was already not close with my family (immediate and extended), but once my mother died, it all got split / silent pretty quickly. I haven't spoken to any family since nor do I care to. There wasn't much interaction / personal relationships to begin with, so I didn't really give a fuck. So, when the time comes and I off myself, literally no one will know / find out until years later (most likely). Meaning I can rope without regret.

As a subhuman in general you will have to cut off most of your family ties.