Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] As a nonwhite I would never settle for a nonwhite woman

Progeny of Horus

Progeny of Horus

Cerebral Rapist
-
White women are clearly superior according to every possible metric to the point that attempting to debate they're not God's greatest gift to mankind is retarded cope and absolute horeshit.

Here's some reasons why white women are the ultimate prize:

1- They objectively look much better. It's matter of preference you're thinking? Think again. One can 'subjectively' prefer monkey feces over coconut milk, but that only means they have a retarded taste and they're most certainly a minority.

2- They belong to objectively superior cultures.

3- They speak more refined tongues compared to Curryspeak, Sandspeak, Negro tongues, Noodlespeak etc.

4- They produce higher quality, genetically superior babies. This is a CRUCIAL point. Us ethincs are cursed with variably inferior genetics and thus we could use any feasible chance to improve our bloodlines and wash out our brownness. Luckily I'm a fair skinned Arab and could do it within 1 or 2 generations at most.

Those are the ones on top off my head, if you're still like "b-but white whores are promiscuous, loud-mouthed and self centered" then I'm glad to inform you all women are like that except shitskin whores are also uglier, smellier, more witless and retarded etc.

Based as fuck and high iq

Anyone who says white men shlyld be with ugly non white woman are fucking piece of shit cucks

I fucking hate white girls cuz none of them want me

White woman standards too fucking high its insane

It has some exceptions for me tho any race stacy is good for me ,like black stacy ,curry stacy or asian stacy

For the sake of your progeny, dont mix blood... the progenies are the worse to suffer. Mixed race kids go through heavy mental trauma because they are considered as bastards even if people won;t admit it openly. I hate race mixing and i am not even white

WV2AST74END4TFIUKH7MALIYGQ

based fellow sandnigger fesikhcel
never settle for these ethnic whore, king

Dumb self hating race traitor

Dumb self hating race traitor
"Race traitor" lmao I'm not some 84 IQ collectivist who cares for 'my race' or any race. I simply want what's best for myself and (to a little extent) my progeny, mind you.

If white women don't like you then you should find an ethnic woman to be with. It's your only choice if you can't find your type

Cope, they only look better. Their genes are garbage and filled with mutation.

Ok, no grasp of pigment.

bro cmon now lol

Agreed I'm the same way brocel I actively hate shitskin foids

"Race traitor" lmao I'm not some 84 IQ collectivist who cares for 'my race' or any race. I simply want what's best for myself and (to a little extent) my progeny, mind you.
You people talk about jbw theory then say shit like this. Maybe you nonwhites are just inferior and thats why you all obsess over whites

For the sake of your progeny, dont mix blood... the progenies are the worse to suffer. Mixed race kids go through heavy mental trauma because they are considered as bastards even if people won;t admit it openly. I hate race mixing and i am not even white
As a Mutt, this is completely true (in my case anyways). Race mixing is fucking brutal

White women worship is one of the reasons to leave this forum

Ethnics trying not to simp for white females for a mere 1 minute challenge. You guys are such predictable and hypocritical shitskins tbh. Imagine throwing tantrum when your women commit racial treason and then doing basically the exact same thing by worshipping and lusting after any mediocre white becky. Stupid niggers.

Last edited:
Worship of white women is a plague on society on the same level of feminism. I mean shit, white women were able to push feminism unabated because they are so worshiped. and it appears every man does this aside from some based black men. No wonder so many white women like BBC. We don't put them on that pedestal.

asian women are shorter, cuter, more feminine and higher iq. Theyre superior in every way except in offsprings smv.