Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel As a single male a large portion of life is cut off to you

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
As a single male you literally cant have or do shit. You cant go to the movies alone, restaurants alone, bars, any sort of activity alone lest you be seen as a weirdo creep. You cant adopt children or pets. Hell you cant even be near children without it being weird. You cant take out loans, get proper jobs, get respect. What is there to do but fucking rot? There are things id love to try but society doesnt let me cause im a loner loser

Why not pets though?

InShot 20220220 210745412

As a single male you literally cant have or do shit. You cant go to the movies alone, restaurants alone, bars, any sort of activity alone lest you be seen as a weirdo creep

Yes. White foids avoid me on the sidewalk, buses and trains. White fathers have quickly snatched their daughters away to protect them from me. A White store clerk kept following me around and invited management to question me.

Yes. White foids avoid me on the sidewalk, buses and trains. White fathers have quickly snatched their daughters away to protect them from me. A White store clerk kept following me around and invited management to question me.
Are u a nignog?

Are u a nignog?

I'm Blasian with a VIQ of 112. Of-course, most people assume that my stuttering means I'm not hyper-aware/observant of my environment.

White fathers have quickly snatched their daughters away to protect them from me. A White store clerk kept following me around and invited management to question me.
Brutal
The Office Reaction GIF

Everyone avoids me to be honest I just LDAR mostly and I never leave the house.

Hell you cant even be near children without it being weird.
This one hurts me the most. I really like children. My biggest dream was to become a father someday. I would approach children in school and act all silly to make them laugh; they would get creeped out by my appearance and weird behavior and leave.

The only girl who has ever treated me nicely was this 9-year-old from my school. She was the sister of one of my acquaintances. I don't know whether she treated me with respect because of her brother, but I appreciated it anyway.

I will never forget this: last day in school after graduation, she stumbled into me in the halls, was looking for me the whole time, said she was going to miss me, and gave me this huge hug and cheek kiss. I was silent the whole time, just staring at her as she went away. A 9-year-old girl, mind you. Needless to say, she lives rent free in my head since then.

This one hurts me the most. I really like children. My biggest dream was to become a father someday. I would approach children in school and act all silly to make them laugh; they would get creeped out by my appearance and weird behavior and leave.

The only girl who has ever treated me nicely was this 9-year-old from my school. She was the sister of one of my acquaintances. I don't know whether she treated me with respect because of her brother, but I appreciated it anyway.

I will never forget this: last day in school after graduation, she stumbled into me in the halls, was looking for me the whole time, said she was going to miss me, and gave me this huge hug and cheek kiss. I was silent the whole time, just staring at her as she went away. A 9-year-old girl, mind you. Needless to say, she lives rent free in my head since then.
Same man. I just need to be a father so badly. Ive always wanted a younger brother or sister cause they would look up to you. Ive always loved my cousins kids as babies cause they were so aborable. Being a parent was my main motivation in life but it seems that dream is dead

I’m at the point where I just accept I’m on my own and try and distract myself enough to continue living.

I'll just cope with hobbies until the day I rope.