Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal being absolutely alone without even a single friend sucks ass

• Thread starter Truefaitholdorder
  • Start date
Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
you can't do anything alone without looking like a loner weirdo. You can't eat out at restaurants, go out to a movie, go to a club , or a bar and going on a vacation anywhere is just so absolutely boring and unfulfilling without another person being there with you to share the experience with. I'm not even talking about having a gf, just a single friend you can hang around with. So this probably applies more to the truest of the truecels. Someone who is so non NT ,that absolutely no one wants to be around you.

all of my memories are a decade old since that was the last time i had friends. your brain simply forgets anything that isnt social/survial related and you end up rotting as a forgetful husk of inceldom

you can't do anything alone without looking like a loner weirdo. You can't eat out at restaurants, go out to a movie, go to a club , or a bar and going on a vacation anywhere is just so absolutely boring and unfulfilling without another person being there with you to share the experience with. I'm not even talking about having a gf, just a single friend you can hang around with. So this probably applies more to the truest of the truecels. Someone who is so non NT ,that absolutely no one wants to be around you.
I eat outside at times, But rarely, I like eating at home without normscum!

all of my memories are a decade old since that was the last time i had friends. your brain simply forgets anything that isnt social/survial related and you end up rotting as a forgetful husk of inceldom
same , i've been a shut-in NEET for the better half of a decade after I dropped out of highschool, all this isolation completely destroyed my social skills, I can barely even talk to people outside of my immediate family.

I eat outside at times, But rarely, I like eating at home without normscum!
i always just order takeout, it makes me nervous eating around other people as a lonely subhuman.

Do you not get it to-go?
I usually do!

EHZbveis

Im fucking ugly

just a single friend you can hang around with. So this probably applies more to the truest of the truecels. Someone who is so non NT
PEOPLE HERE HAVE FRIENDS???/? WHAT THE FUCK :feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

same , i've been a shut-in NEET for the better half of a decade after I dropped out of highschool, all this isolation completely destroyed my social skills, I can barely even talk to people outside of my immediate family.
worst part is i am a wagie and a student and i still have no friends. you cant even say its my lack of social contact, i have plenty of professional and small talk conversations but never a friend. WHY???????????????? :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I am a NEET TOO!

Being involuntarily friendless is brutal. I have nobody to hang around with or talk to. Autism completely destroys your life when you're an ugly man.

I really try to enjoy doing things alone, but every time, my brain has to remind me "you're just doing this to cope bro, you're alone lmaoo" and i feel the same shit feeling i was trying to escape from.
And i can't escape this. Making friends again right now is impossible.

I really try to enjoy doing things alone, but every time, my brain has to remind me "you're just doing this to cope bro, you're alone lmaoo" and i feel the same shit feeling i was trying to escape from.
And i can't escape this. Making friends again right now is impossible.
we're trapped in the matrix man and all the glitches are patched :feelsrope:

Same

This sounds absolutely brutal brother. You deserve to have a friend to hang out with.

my shadow is my only friend

Yep. It just becomes a routine.

I would suggest standing at the edge of a tall building for a while. Your brain is forced to come up with copes as your survival instinct kicks in. Once blackpills eat up all your copes, rinse and repeat

I would suggest standing at the edge of a tall building for a while. Your brain is forced to come up with copes as your survival instinct kicks in. Once blackpills eat up all your copes, rinse and repeat
High IQ take, I used to get so high I thought I was going to die, after I came to, I felt content with being alive for a little while.