Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

As soon as I finish my moneymaxx journey I will move to a first world Islamic country.

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
First world Islamic countries are literally the only last safe space for sane minded people free of liberal degeneracy. They are very intolerant of the liberal troon propaganda and I stand with them on that.

They have 1st world shitslamic countries? :smonk:

i'd rather just move to thailand and fuck hookers

First world Islamic countries are literally the only last safe space for sane minded people free of liberal degeneracy. They are very intolerant of the liberal troon propaganda and I stand with them on that.
BASED. I wanna do the same but it's so expensive. May Allah bless you.

BASED. I wanna do the same but it's so expensive. May Allah bless you.
Fr. Probably I’m gonna convert to Islam too cuz it’s the most based religion.

Fr. Probably I’m gonna convert to Islam too cuz it’s the most based religion.
SAME
Islam muslim

UAE and Qatar will be super powers compared to the degraded West in a couple of decades.

Even a first world Islamic country is mogged by developing European states.

Even a first world Islamic country is mogged by developing European states.
those eurocucks foids are whores though. Islamic ones actually get beaten into line

Aren't curries along with foreign workers in general looked down upon pretty heavily there though?