Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill As usual no mods online at 12:00 SAT....Lemme be mod @Master

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
Jfl none of the mods are online, I would make the perfect moderator. I've recognized a pattern, at 12:00 no mods are online @Master, I'm on my knees and begging you to make me a mod mang. Don't you want to see another brother from the motherland succeed? This is the time infiltrator start to infiltrate. Come on

@Uggo Mongo
@LeFrenchCel
@Fat Link My african brother can vouch for me

They can all vouch for me @Master.

You got my support

For the past 8 and a half days at precisely 12:00 pm SAST there aren't any mods online jfl

Only jannies can be mods so...

@Master I know you're reading this. My black brother, I'll set up ssh server you can have remote access to my pc at all times mang, or I'll even set up RDP on my Pc so you can monitor me at all times mang. Come onnnnnn mang, make me a mod. I'm on my knees and im begging mang, I'll fucking download some moderation courses on udemy or some sheit mang.

For a guy from South Africa, Ubuntu fits you lol.

Yeah make him a mod.

Appreciate the complement brocel:feelsYall:What OS do you use?
Windows cause Linux distros is not fit for desktop imo, unfortunately Linux distros will never have proper driver support like on Windows.

#makeBlackcel_from_ZA mod

They recently said there is enough mods, but as we can see there's not enough nods online sometimes.

remember you from over a year ago, you should be a mod.

a currycel from south africa lol i dont get whats so mind blowing that someone else from sa is on this site.
Are you that mutt who, who turned out to have a girlfriend or are you someone else? What was your account before this one?
OR is it it the VLKBLKpill guy?

Windows cause Linux distros is not fit for desktop imo, unfortunately Linux distros will never have proper driver support like on Windows.
Windows give me migrains mang, I use windows for gaming only, yeah but distros like ubuntu and manjaro and mint makes drivers install seamless now.. The only issue with linux is compatability issues especially when it comes to games. But to each their own, whats your favourite distro

Are you that mutt who, who turned out to have a girlfriend or are you someone else? What was your account before this one?
OR is it it the VLKBLKpill guy?
honestly cant really remember but it was like shortcel or something cuz im 5"2

Shaun The Sheep Movie Ok GIF

Ok I will give you mod my brotha

Oopsy :feelsmega: wrong .is account

White only
No low iq savages

Windows give me migrains mang, I use windows for gaming only, yeah but distros like ubuntu and manjaro and mint makes drivers install seamless now.. The only issue with linux is compatability issues especially when it comes to games. But to each their own, whats your favourite distro
When i used Linux for around a year, i started with Debian, then used Ubuntu. Problems for me was inferior gaming performance to Windows, lack of games and scanner didn't work properly, only with paid software but i didn't bother to pirate it.

honestly cant really remember but it was like shortcel or something cuz im 5"2
okay, it's over being curry and short. You might have it worse than me. I'm black and 5`3

Over for Mzansiforsurecels

Every mod is a nigger already

We don't need to be South Africa

just a coincidence

@Master I know you're reading this. My black brother, I'll set up ssh server you can have remote access to my pc at all times mang, or I'll even set up RDP on my Pc so you can monitor me at all times mang. Come onnnnnn mang, make me a mod. I'm on my knees and im begging mang, I'll fucking download some moderation courses on udemy or some sheit mang.
Animated GIF
Black Power Bet GIF by Soul Train
GIF by HuffPost

why be a mod, so much hassle for zero compensation