Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ascension guide for real incels

telamon

telamon

Waiting for info.
-
Before I start I have given up on ever ascending due to being ugly, 5"5 and having a 3.7 inch penis. I don't really understand why users on here go on about ascending after they have joined an incel forum. For me I knew I would be a lifelong hermit around 12 however I feel users here have their foot in both camps. They want to be an incel but at the same time cope with ascension and that they are not bad looking its just a factor that made them an incel. I'm not here to judge but this has lead me to create a realistic ascension plan for incels based on ascensions in the community I have previously witnessed.

---------------------Prostitution---------------------

I'm mentioning this first because its an overlooked solution to inceldom. Its the most reliable of solutions because you are getting a consistent experience for the money you put in. There's no "you must do this for decades and not expect results" mysticism at play. Instead of trading good genetics or money/utility you just trade money directly. Out of all options this is the one you should focus on the most.

Benefits
-Consistent
-Doesn't waste time
-Quickest solution
-Won't feel left out of having sex in society

Negatives
-Could be blackmailed
-Could be scammed
-Prostitute might reject you

---------------------Geomaxxing---------------------

Next up is geomaxxing. This is an effective option due to the fact that you will have more leverage in other countries. If you are average in your country (like some people say they are here) then you will be above average in SEA for example. You will also have economic leverage and passport game. You will be seen as a niche over there instead of an abundance of males in the west. This is more geared towards functional incels who have jobs and have the means to travel to other country's. If you're autistic or unable to function on a day to day basis then this isn't the best idea.

Benefits

-Increases your SMV instantly once you get there
-Cost of living is cheaper in other countries compared to the west

Negatives
-Could be dangerous given men die in SEA all the time
-If you're autistic, depressed etc. traveling to another country may be extremely difficult
-You need some money

---------------------Surgerymaxxing---------------------

A lot of incels are recessed due to various factors that I won't be able to get into here. A lot of us would just be normal looking guys somewhat if our maxilla wasn't recessed. Hopefully preventive measures will be introduced to stop future incels from suffering our fate and it might reduce bullying however that never happened for us recessedcels. However we are lucky due to the fact that we live in a world where the maxilla can be moved forward. There's lots of surgeries however the most important one is called a "bimax" (Bimaxillary Protrusion). You can learn more about this on looksmax. Only problem is that its expensive without insurance and you will likely need to travel long distances to get it done which is outside of most of our capabilities.

Benefits
-Best way to increase base SMV
-Will help breathing, chewing etc (quality of life)

Negatives
-Could go wrong and require additional surgeries
-Might not ascend you
-Costs a lot of time/money

---------------------Conclusion---------------------

I'm not going to mention leanmaxxing because its insulting that the reason we are suffering is because of being too high body fat. Most ways normies tell you to ascend is a dead end. The gym will not ascend you and even if you somehow get a good physique it won't make a difference especially under clothes. What I've laid out in this thread while common sense is basically the only ways actual incels can ascend. Of course if you lack the ability to gather money you will have to find a way around that. I understand that a lot of us are depressed or have extreme fatigue/disabilities that prevent us from working/traveling. Another issue is that if you make some long term plan and ascend you would have wasted many years suffering however that's life. As I said I have given up on ascension due to being a trucel, but if you're an incel and have good means then this guide is pretty much fool proof. You could even combine all 3 plans into one if you want. In my opinion if someone ascended through the gym or "it just happened" they were never an incel in the first place. As an incel you must go to extreme measures to ascend, but its not guaranteed.

I don't really understand why users on here go on about ascending after they have joined an incel forum. For me I knew I would be a lifelong hermit around 12 however I feel users here have their foot in both camps. They want to be an incel but at the same time cope with ascension and that they are not bad looking its just a factor that made them an incel.
I'm not going to mention leanmaxxing because its insulting that the reason we are suffering is because of being too high body fat. Most ways normies tell you to ascend is a dead end. The gym will not ascend you and even if you somehow get a good physique it won't make a difference especially under clothes.

second that, the rest is no option for me

Last edited:
second that, the rest is no option for me
I understand completely. People should evaluate their options before they join this forum. At the very least they should talk about ascension on other forums/websites instead of here. No hate against them or anything but its unfair on those of us who are actual incels with no hope for the future.

option 1 is the best

I understand completely. People should evaluate their options before they join this forum. At the very least they should talk about ascension on other forums/websites instead of here. No hate against them or anything but its unfair on those of us who are actual incels with no hope for the future.
agreed

Its the safest and most reliable option however it might not bring you any happiness
sure it won't give you same experience as being in the skin of 9/10 Chad who attracts females on ease and have real intimacy, but at least it's the best option to feel what sex is like.

sure it won't give you same experience as being in the skin of 9/10 Chad who attracts females on ease and have real intimacy, but at least it's the best option to feel what sex is like.