Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ascension probably feels like being released from prison

I

idfklma

Banned
-
Imagine ascending. Right after the foid leaves ur all alone just sitting. Except for the first time in years ur mind is at peace. There is no small feeling in ur head of despair anymore. You can finally move on. But what do you do? You've been like this for so long how do you be something else? Its like that guy Red i think his name was from Shawshank redemption who gets released from prison and has no clue what to do with himself. Or Morgan freeman who still asks his boss at work for a toilet break like in prison. In some ways once an incel always an incel. But thats all over really because u ascended. Its over. U can move on. What a feeling that must be. U confess to the girl that she very well saved u from suicide. She doesnt fully understand that.

pussy isn't going to save me from killing myself

Uk its true
Nah, I would never say such a thing to a foid, I don't feel the need to. They're vapid soulless creatures why would i tell them something like that even if it was true? That'll also dry her pussy out and she'll probably never want to see you again.

Nah, I would never say such a thing to a foid, I don't feel the need to. They're vapid soulless creatures why would i tell them something like that even if it was true? That'll also dry her pussy out and she'll probably never want to see you again.
It doesnt matter, i wouldnt be able to keep such a crucial fact inside

Then y do we all want 2 ascend
Well, me personally I want to ascend in terms of mog, which is almost impossible, not necessarily for sex , I want power n status + money

The foid would be disappointed by my small 4.5 inch dick and lack of experience so even if i ascended it wouldn't feel like ascension in the end.

Alot of incels fail to understand how a foid would be disappointed. She probably fucked over 100 experienced guys already and all of a sudden you! an inexperienced incel who never had sex in your teens, 20s or even 30s are suppose to please her now. Just think about it, how ridiculous it sounds. It's like a sad joke.

Last edited:
The foid would be disappointed by my small 4.5 inch dick and lack of experience so even if i ascended it wouldn't feel like ascension in the end.
my girth (4.5 inches) would definitely disappoint unless she was really tight, this is why i would only ascend with a virgin, she's much less likely to be disappointed than some blown out used up hole.

I suspect I will feel just as mad. Still stuck in a hellhole of society in an uncaring universe at a time in history where my sex is not included in people's circle of moral concern. Still a loser that wasted most of his life drowning in misery.

Also, I got the girl to choose me, fuck giving her all the credit you little simp faggot

I suspect I will feel just as mad. Still stuck in a hellhole of society in an uncaring universe at a time in history where my sex is not included in people's circle of moral concern. Still a loser that wasted most of his life drowning in misery.

Also, I got the girl to choose me, fuck giving her all the credit you little simp faggot
Calm down dude i never suggested u didnt get the girl 2 choose you

Then y do we all want 2 ascend
Sex wouldn't change you. You'd probably feel just the same as if you'd had a really good wank.

Could be wrong, but you might be seeking the feeling of being wanted by a foid

Sex wouldn't change you. You'd probably feel just the same as if you'd had a really good wank.

Could be wrong, but you might be seeking the feeling of being wanted by a foid
The stupidest shit ive ever heard. What do incels complain about. That we cant get sex and we cant get relationships. Getting the sex would solve half of our problems

Calm down dude i never suggested u didnt get the girl 2 choose you
Its over. U can move on. What a feeling that must be. U confess to the girl that she very well saved u from suicide. She doesnt fully understand that.
I'm calm. You on the other hand present getting laid from the perspective of a beggar who breaks out into tears when some rich businessman drops him a big note into his hat. You are subservient and undignified and you sound like the kind of pathetic broken man who would instantly forget all the unfairness and mistreatment we suffered the second a girl smiles at you. I can't stand people without moral compass, be they aggressive bullies or spineless rat-human hybrid simps.

The stupidest shit ive ever heard. What do incels complain about. That we cant get sex and we cant get relationships. Getting the sex would solve half of our problems
you can get sex from a. whore. yoou think you will feel any different after that?

I'm calm. You on the other hand present getting laid from the perspective of a beggar who breaks out into tears when some rich businessman drops him a big note into his hat. You are subservient and undignified and you sound like the kind of pathetic broken man who would instantly forget all the unfairness and mistreatment we suffered the second a girl smiles at you. I can't stand people without moral compass, be they aggressive bullies or spineless rat-human hybrid simps.
Dude i just want 2 ascend. The girl who allows me would be the best in the world in my eyes. And yes i would want 2 leave the suffering behind, no reason to keep suffering after youve found what you were looking for. Doesnt mean id forget the blackpill

Ur really low iq 2 think getting consenual sex wouldnt be a huge milestone
You can have consensual sex with a whore brocel. It is not the actual sex itself that is monumental

You can have consensual sex with a whore brocel. It is not the actual sex itself that is monumental
Thats not consensual. U have 2 pay. It has 2 be offered willingly

Dude i just want 2 ascend. The girl who allows me would be the best in the world in my eyes.
See, the fact that you can state this unconditionally is what is wrong with you in my eyes. The girl might be unkind, might just have been bored, might not really like you, might be just as bad as all the other girls. In your mind the fact that she lowered herself to fuck you makes her a saint. You are willing to forget everything about female nature for the any girl that opens her legs for you.

Your first lay may be an exceptionally good/kind/smart woman, but considering what exceptionally means, that is not the most likely scenario.

If within your moral standards having sex with you is everything a girl needs to do to be freed of any and all other moral responsibilities, I can't stand you.

Thats not consensual. U have 2 pay. It has 2 be offered willingly
Whores can be very willing. But you are beginning to prove my point... you want a foid to want you, to. like you

See, the fact that you can state this unconditionally is what is wrong with you in my eyes. The girl might be unkind, might just have been bored, might not really like you, might be just as bad as all the other girls. In your mind the fact that she lowered herself to fuck you makes her a saint. You are willing to forget everything about female nature for the any girl that opens her legs for you.

Your first lay may be an exceptionally good/kind/smart woman, but considering what exceptionally means, that is not the most likely scenario.

If within your moral standards having sex with you is everything a girl needs to do to be freed of any and all other moral responsibilities, I can't stand you.
No obviously if shes a cunt shes a cunt. But if she has sex w me then yea she'll literally be better than 100% of all other girls obviously, she was the only one willing to carry me on to the next life

so cool speak ur own made up language

I will, later though.

KIBRA

SNAP

2023 09 14 03 10 14 A genome wide association study for reading and language abilities in two

you want a foid to want you, to. like you
My impression of female nature is that they're absurdly self-centered to the point of being outright solipsistic, emotionally incontinent, have a trait distribution that makes them midwits by default, anything "good" they do is a barely concealed attempt at climbing the social ladder through virtue signaling, they're dishonest & able to delude themself about their own motives, basically women are motivated reasoning taking human form, they're happy to use and abuse any unfair advantage and any power they have to harm those they don't like, while at the same time knowing that human's innate pro-female bias will ensure that they themselfs get treated fairly / won't be punished for any wrong they do, they're incapable of accepting responsibility... the list goes on.

I want to be liked by a girl who herselfs meets my standards for being likeable. But to most people on here catering to a girl's desire, or even worse girls' desires in general, is like sucking up to a cruel dictator (because that's what most women are), in the hopes that he will spare you specifically. It's a sign of low character and it's repulsive to see someone behave this way enthusiastically.

If you want to see what I mean in action watch this and read some of the comments.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJIQE5WSCls

This is how you come off.

Last edited:
My impression of female nature is that they're absurdly self-centered to the point of being outright solipsistic, emotionally incontinent, have a trait distribution that makes them midwits by default, anything "good" they do is a barely concealed attempt at climbing the social ladder through virtue signaling, they're dishonest & able to delude themself about their own motives, basically women are motivated reasoning taking human form, they're happy to use and abuse any unfair advantage and any power they have to harm those they don't like, while at the same time knowing that human's innate pro-female bias will ensure that they themselfs get treated fairly / won't be punished for any wrong they do, they're incapable of accepting responsibility... the list goes on.

I would like to be liked by a likeable girl. But to most people on here catering to a girl's desire is like sucking up to a cruel dictator (because that's what most women are), in the hopes that he will spare you specifically. It's a sign of low character and it's repulsive to see someone behave this way enthusiastically.

I concur. Hence I don't think our OP here is going to feel. like he is being 'released from prison' if he ever ascends. Sex he can have with a whore, it is a physical act, like using a fleshlight with a foid attached. What he is seeking is the intimacy or desire from a foid that wants to be with him for him. That is separate to having sex. Yeah, he might end up married to a good hole, but it is likely that she is as you outline above.

I concur. Hence I don't think our OP here is going to feel. like he is being 'released from prison' if he ever ascends. Sex he can have with a whore, it is a physical act, like using a fleshlight with a foid attached. What he is seeking is the intimacy or desire from a foid that wants to be with him for him. That is separate to having sex. Yeah, he might end up married to a good hole, but it is likely that she is as you outline above.
A foid offering sex is equal to desire from a foid

ur pfp triggers me. what a whore.

The presence of one variant means there are others.

I'm probably...a bit above them, surprisingly though.

Alot of incels fail to understand how a foid would be disappointed. She probably fucked over 100 experienced guys already and all of a sudden you! an inexperienced incel who never had sex in your teens, 20s or even 30s are suppose to please her now. Just think about it, how ridiculous it sounds. It's like a sad joke.
Like play League of legends, She is used to master rank players, she's been playing with master ranks players and she is a master rank herself then you come along with your iron rank and expect her to be please, considering your lack of experience