Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ascension probably feels like being released from prison

You're right in that sense
but keep in mind, only like 10% of women have an orgasm from a hookup anyway if that's their first intercourse with that particular stranger. The chance goes up for each intercourse following and is the highest for women in a relationship (60%) (read a statistic on that). So in a sense you'll at least blend in with the other guys who can't make her cum. I wonder if you're better off than most normies if you read a guide on it or specifically ask a hooker to teach you in that regards

The foid would be disappointed by my small 4.5 inch dick and lack of experience so even if i ascended it wouldn't feel like ascension in the end.

Alot of incels fail to understand how a foid would be disappointed. She probably fucked over 100 experienced guys already and all of a sudden you! an inexperienced incel who never had sex in your teens, 20s or even 30s are suppose to please her now. Just think about it, how ridiculous it sounds. It's like a sad joke.
my last post was supposed to quote you but the forum bugged.

Imagine ascending. Right after the foid leaves ur all alone just sitting. Except for the first time in years ur mind is at peace. There is no small feeling in ur head of despair anymore. You can finally move on. But what do you do? You've been like this for so long how do you be something else? Its like that guy Red i think his name was from Shawshank redemption who gets released from prison and has no clue what to do with himself. Or Morgan freeman who still asks his boss at work for a toilet break like in prison. In some ways once an incel always an incel. But thats all over really because u ascended. Its over. U can move on. What a feeling that must be. U confess to the girl that she very well saved u from suicide. She doesnt fully understand that.
Nice analogy