Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Asian Americans On Offensive Things Their Exes Said"

Actually based comment:

Just noodle stuff. They play with fire and get burned.:D

Lol @ noodlewhores saying that Asian men aren't entitled to us.

Its a flat out given that every race of women, by default, belong to the men of their own race. That is why White men, Latino men, Indian men, Middle eastern men, to a lesser extent Black men get MAD when they see their own race of female with another race of men. They actually resort to violence. For white men, used to be literal lynchings against blacks and legislation to bar Asian/Hindoo immigrants.

Except for Asian women. That is why Asian women are the only race of women more likely to get murdered by another race of men whereas for all other races of women, they are more likely to get murdered by their own race of men.

This 33 year old noodlewhore, about my age range, didn't wanna date Asian American men like me in their mid 30s, instead, this whore was fucking a 60 year old white guy. Guess what happened. She ended up getting bound, tortured, and burnt to death. Its more common than you think.

Last edited:
"Asian Americans on Offensive Things Their Exes Said"
More like "Asian toilets on offensive things their Exes said", not to mention ricecels are unable to get into a single romantic relationship

I really hope that this hatred towards noodlewhores increases, they are the most despicable group by far

Based asian men

How are curry foids?
They are heading in the same direction as noodlewhores but it is not as bad yet. Last weekend I went to a wedding where my foid cousin married a mayofag

American Islam coping blackcel goes to China to find a noodlewhore, gets offended when his noodlewhore leaves and kills her, apparently he was harassing a bunch of noodlewhores in the university he was at, to the point where noodlewhores were afraid of attending class, Update, he just got the death sentence, his black privilege won't save him in china lol:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VktjPr7g2Cs

Lol @ noodlewhores saying that Asian men aren't entitled to us.

Its a flat out given that every race of women, by default, belong to the men of their own race. That is why White men, Latino men, Indian men, Middle eastern men, to a lesser extent Black men get MAD when they see their own race of female with another race of men. They actually resort to violence. For white men, used to be literal lynchings against blacks and legislation to bar Asian/Hindoo immigrants.

Except for Asian women. That is why Asian women are the only race of women more likely to get murdered by another race of men whereas for all other races of women, they are more likely to get murdered by their own race of men.

This 33 year old noodlewhore, about my age range, didn't wanna date Asian American men like me in their mid 30s, instead, this whore was fucking a 60 year old white guy. Guess what happened. She ended up getting bound, tortured, and burnt to death. Its more common than you think.

Fun fact is America used to ban noodlewhores because they were seen as whores who would fuck white men and destroy their gene pool. It's funny how they prove these "racist" sentiments right time and time again :feelskek:

Kek, no comment
Every Asian woman complaining about White men is an Asian woman who wouldn't date anything but White. It's like clockwork.

No other race of men catches as much flak for exhibiting "ownership" of women of their own race except Asians, despite Asian men being by far the least entitled (where are the Asian honor killings)? There's no such thing as a proud Asian woman — they'd rather be killed by foreign men than be married to Asian men. It's unreal.

I really hope that this hatred towards noodlewhores increases, they are the most despicable group by far
Asian men need to turn away from Asian women en masse and expose Asian women for their relentless bedwenching. There's no other way forward.

Every Asian woman complaining about White men is an Asian woman who wouldn't date anything but White. It's like clockwork.

No other race of men catches as much flak for exhibiting "ownership" of women of their own race except Asians, despite Asian men being by far the least entitled (where are the Asian honor killings)? There's no such thing as a proud Asian woman — they'd rather be killed by foreign men than be married to Asian men. It's unreal.

Asian men need to turn away from Asian women en masse and expose Asian women for their relentless bedwenching. There's no other way forward.
You see how it is in SF. We literally aren't getting jack shit at all. Non-Asian nor Asian.

At the same time, people insult us online for being incels, ricecels, and white men and Asian women making comments like, "stay mad".

White American men are the ones who went to extreme lengths when other races of men were getting with their women. Lynching of blacks, tulsa race massacre, Emmett Till, chinese exclusion act, concern with filipino men getting with their women (pre ww2 era), zoot suit riots (white sailors beating latino men up for getting with white women in soCal). List goes on and on. Even after all of that they are calling us out, bullying, or make fun of us for venting about Asian women's mass shameful pathetic behavior.

We Asian American men literally aren't getting jack shit and then they still clamp down on us for venting.

Its not just white men. Latino men and Black men also lust for Asian women. A considerable amount. They ALSO join in on the name calling and bullying when we talk about how Asian women are self hating, shameless, disloyal, and treacherous.

At the same time, notice the subtle treatment of non-Asian women when near us. They treat us very bad. Forget the fact that they just don't find us attractive. They generally treat us Asian men poorly like were bugs. Meant to be ignored and/or stepped on. Notice their subtle behavior and body language when they interact with you as an Asian dude.

All of this is just ragefuel and I dwell on these thoughts when I see WMAF. I know theyre everywhere in SF but honestly, it just takes one of them to ruin my day.

Last edited:
In all honesty asian women are so disgusting. They literally act like this all the time. And I say that as a white guy, holy fuck Asian women can be insufferable.

They're just bragging about how "desirable" they are. The intent of all these articles is to signal to white women that "look bitch we're here to steal your men", without realizing that they're only taking the bottom of the barrel losers white women don't want anyway :feelskek: