Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Asian E- girl messaged me

I was playing overwatch today and met an Australian guy and his girlfriend.They invited me to play as I was really good at the game and I was jestermaxxing.Then we found an Asian girl from Singapore and she tagged along.I acted like I was a white guy from America and asked her whether we can link up as a joke.Later i left their group because they kept asking me to use the mic.Then the Asian added me as friend and sent 5 messages asking for my discord and Snapchat.Little does she know that I'm a 5'7 curry manlet.I closed the game immediately and went back to bed to rot.It just hurts to know that if i was white i might be swimming in pussy due to my messaging skills but God made me a curry,it never began
No sweet Asian girls for us Curries
Why even live ?:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I was playing overwatch today and met an Australian guy and his girlfriend.They invited me to play as I was really good at the game and I was jestermaxxing.Then we found an Asian girl from Singapore and she tagged along.I acted like I was a white guy from America and asked her whether we can link up as a joke.Later i left their group because they kept asking me to use the mic.Then the Asian added me as friend and sent 5 messages asking for my discord and Snapchat.Little does she know that I'm a 5'7 curry manlet.I closed the game immediately and went back to bed to rot.It just hurts to know that if i was white i might be swimming in pussy due to my messaging skills but God made me a curry,it never began
cucked if u dont send rape threats immediately if a foid speaks in a vc in game

you should go on omegle and masturbate

Dont show face. She will post about it on reddit and you will be humiliated

I don't know how this nigger even managed to talk to a foid without her leaving the room

Die

Then the Asian added me as friend and sent 5 messages asking for my discord and Snapchat.Little does she know that I'm a 5'7 curry manlet.I closed the game immediately and went back to bed to rot.It just hurts to know that if i was white i might be swimming in pussy due to my messaging skills but God made me a curry,it never began
:feelsrope:

if i was white it would be so easy to ascend tbh :feelsrope: