Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asian foid complains that she can't avoid guys with yellow fever

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Here's an idea, what about dating an Asian guy instead of a white guy? But she claims that Asian guys are hard to come by.......IN FREAKIN NEW YORK CITY!!!!

I never understood why men liked Asian foids. I like blonde girls the most ngl. I think liking Asian women is a cope because one can’t get white women.

I never understood why men liked Asian foids. I like blonde girls the most ngl. I think liking Asian women is a cope because one can’t get white women.
Some Asian foids are attractive. But in NYC, a reject white guy will have a hard time getting a good looking Asian foid because she has access to normie tier and up white guys.

Noodlewhores wont touch their looksmatch racematch with a 1000 meter pole

Blonde females are certainly extremely attractive (even the most attractive) but unrealistic, any incel worth their salt or even normies know that they're nigh unobtainable unless you have a surplus in money, status, or looks that can obtain you such a commodity.

Asian females however, are extremely obtainable to even the most unattractive White guys. SEAmaxxing has a proven track record of working, just be White and go to a 3rd world country in South East Asia and you should have a partner. The reason this shit happens in the US however, is due to the fact that some incels don't know that you can't buy local when it comes to Asian females.
Inb4 "STOP DEHUMANIZING WOMEN INKWELL :soy:" IT posts start pouring in.

She wouldn't care if the guys messaging her were good looking.

She wouldn't care if the guys messaging her were good looking.
If a 6 foot tall Neo Nazi Nordic Chad wanted to bang her while yelling racial slurs, she wouldn't mind. She probably would get a swastika tatooed on one of her ass cheeks if he wanted it.

JFL I bet CT is filled with financemaxxed mayocels trying to ascend with noodles by becoming sugar daddies

Asian women are very stupid, they keep talking about yellow fever but they don't realize its their white fever that is attracting men like that. Low iq gook foids need to be culled asap

Asian women are very stupid, they keep talking about yellow fever but they don't realize its their white fever that is attracting men like that. Low iq gook foids need to be culled asap
Tbh

They instigate the attraction and get their egos fed through white men.

>be asian girl
>lust after white chads
>simultaneously hate white guys that like asian girls
foid logic

you cant get it both ways, whore.

Last edited:
Imagine being so privileged and having so many choices in partners that you can be choosey about not wanting to be with someone because they like your race.

Imagine a white guy being pissed that SEA gooks only want to be with him because he’s white. Foids are living memes.

Omg help me guys! A lot of people want to date me ahhhh!!

>be asian girl
>lust after white chads
>simultaneously hate white guys that like asian girls
foid logic

you cant get it both ways, whore.
>hate ugly white guys
FTFY
If a 6 foot tall Neo Nazi Nordic Chad wanted to bang her while yelling racial slurs, she wouldn't mind. She probably would get a swastika tatooed on one of her ass cheeks if he wanted it.
Imagine getting a swastika tattoo as a non-white. Only a foid could be that dumb.

Last edited:
"I'm a massive white worshipper"

It's white fever

Some Asian foids are attractive. But in NYC, a reject white guy will have a hard time getting a good looking Asian foid because she has access to normie tier and up white guys.
Yeah the average white guy will need to SEAmaxx. Asian foids in the west are entitled to tall upper tier white guys

She don't care. The moment she sees Gigachad, Gigachang or Gigatyrone, all political ideology goes out the window as she becomes "lovestruck"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back