Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asian tiktok activist is "proving incels wrong" (ricecels gtfih)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
I think this has been posted here before but I'm not sure.

Damn she sure proved us wrong

ricecels have no hope unless they become based like me

I would feel rage, but after so many years I've come to expect this level of degeneracy from ricemen and noodles in the Anglosphere.

i dont even think she’s trying to prove anything.

she just wants to show off her white boyfriend. All she really proves is that ricecels are fucked.

she just wants to show off her white boyfriend. All she really proves is that ricecels are fucked.
Yeah pretty much.
I hope her hapa sons don't hate her when they see those twits.

You know she’s a bitch when she has shit tok.

noodles never hesitate to remind their men how much they hate them

I hope she get hit by a truck full of ricecels

JFL sure proved them wrong by getting into the most common interracial relationship in the world. :feelskek:

She's proving the ricecels and hapacels right

white cuckru onry

How much humiliation can ricecels take?

I hope the Japanese Imperial Army finds her

Literally the stereotypical Asian woman that chases white cock. I’m white myself but know how it is.

Literally the stereotypical Asian woman that chases white cock. I’m white myself but know how it is.
Kek, She is literally proving us right. It proves that the majority of people who hate on incels for our beliefs don’t even do research into our fringe ideology.

PrOtEcT aSiAn LiVeS!

Kek, She is literally proving us right. It proves that the majority of people who hate on incels for our beliefs don’t even do research into our fringe ideology.
‘Teehee, I proved you wrong and here is a picture of me and my white boyfriend to prove how wrong you are’.

‘Teehee, I proved you wrong and here is a picture of me and my white boyfriend to prove how wrong you are’.
Pretty much. Fuck this gay planet.

I dont know how can ricecels cope with their noodle hoes

It never even began for ricecels like me :feelsrope: