Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill asians both genders have highest smv right now

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
★★★★★
@Lv99_BixNood
@starcrapoo
@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel

show me evidence, and which age range does this apply to?

Asians SMV mog curries to hell and back

rice males are pathetic as always

nigga look at tiktok everybody worships nip and korean culture right now
this has always been the same argument rice copers use, you do realize the hot asian guys on tikok is the top genetic of their race. Ugly rice or insecure rice wont post videos

this has always been the same argument rice copers use, you do realize the hot asian guys on tikok is the top genetic of their race. Ugly rice or insecure rice wont post videos
hot white guys are just top genetic of their race

muh jbw

explain then why rice cuck russians ? INB4 slavs aren't white
They don’t, that’s just a stereotype even if they do it’s only poor Russian women.

Yes they have gotten biggesr media halo boost in last few years compared to any race

if that's the case then where the fuck is my gf? blacks are the most undesirable race in the world. even curries have it better
Negroid is the only race where men have more SMV than women. You must be kidding. Niggers brutally mog the shit out of curries and rice. Niggers fuck the most white toilets after white men. Niggers have the second highest SMV in NA and Europe.
Mostly black white couples are black men with white toilets; mostly mulattos are born to Black men and White mother while mostly Indian white couples are white men with Indian toilets and similarly mostly White asian couples are White men with noodlewhores. Mostly hapas are born to White father and Asian mother.

K-drama actor gigachang only, nigga. Average East Asian is still fucked beyond comprehension.

you can bbc/thugmaxx and shit. whites can literally do NOTHING

huh?? curry can't bbc/thugmaxxx they are shorter, don't have nigger facial features and lower T

Doesn't apply to SEA shitskincels like me

That may the case in slav countries with SOME foids but not in the case for most of the world, especially the western/Anglosphere.

I do like that European and slav foids are somewhat open and merciful to Asian men. In the white Anglosphere, the foids have an undeclared total war against Asian men.

KPopPill and AnimePill is real.

huh?? curry can't bbc/thugmaxxx they are shorter, don't have nigger facial features and lower T
even then women will like you more bc they assume you'll make money as an IT tech nerd loser

Rice smv is unironically not as bad as it used to be, especially filtering for girls specifically into Asian men

Still not good though, like for the mainstream public