Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You have no idea how brutal it is being an incel in Eastern Europe

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
When you don't have girlfriend here people think that you are either a faggot, retarded or they assume that you're an alcoholic or a junkie whose most important goal in life is getting his dose.

Being deprived of woman intimacy here is much more brutal. We are poor and cannot afford most of the copes you can because everything is expensive as shit and the average wage here is like 400$ .

I literally have NO money.

Being incel is hell pretty much everywhere. Inceldom is the most glaring indication that you've failed as an organism.

When you don't have girlfriend here people think that you are either a faggot,
Yes, I got this alot throughout school, when you're never around a foid or trying to chase a whore they call you gay. It's not even in my control I want to have a girlfriend but these whores aren't attracted to me.

Being incel is hell pretty much everywhere. Inceldom is the most glaring indication that you've failed as an organism.
not as brutal if you at least earn money and can afford copes. Here everyone is thugmaxxed and make fun of you for being a failure they can sense your desperation and weakness.

average wage here is like 400$
even lower because the average wage figure is inflated by a small part of the population with huge incomes.

not as brutal if you at least earn money and can afford copes. Here everyone is thugmaxxed and make fun of you for being a failure they can sense your desperation and weakness.
it's better to isolate than be a laughing stock

it's better to isolate than be a laughing stock
I've always been the number 1 target anywhere I go because my non-NTness is visible and easy to sense.

When you don't have girlfriend here people think that you are either a faggot, retarded or they assume that you're an alcoholic or a junkie whose most important goal in life is getting his dose.

Being deprived of woman intimacy here is much more brutal. We are poor and cannot afford most of the copes you can because everything is expensive as shit and the average wage here is like 400$ .

400 usd? How often does this come?

I've always been the number 1 target anywhere I go because my non-NTness is visible and easy to sense.
if i were incel in 90s or early to late 2000s then i wouldn't even be able to walk outside cause of all the lowlife scum who always intimidating. Since like early-mid 2010s most of the lowlife scum is either in prison, working or spending time inside with a PC. It feels safer for now at least.

Ive been saying this and i will westernfaggots have it easier their jobs earn them like 1.5k a month meanwhile im a slave for some fucking 400$ i have to work and save every money for 6 months if i need a good laptop or phone
Westerncucks dont know how good they have it its super demoralizing here @Ron.Belgrade @WorthlessSlavicShit

if i were incel in 90s or early to late 2000s then i wouldn't even be able to walk outside cause of all the lowlife scum who always intimidating. Since like early-mid 2010s most of the lowlife scum is either in prison, working or spending time inside with a PC. It feels safer for now at least.
hopefully you don't have too many thugmaxxing churkas who try to intimidate you and take your foids.

I spoke with a russiancel once and he told me that the churkapill is brutal and that most russian foids go for churkas instead of russian men. @Ci Jey

Ive been saying this and i will westernfaggots have it easier their jobs earn them like 1.5k a month meanwhile im a slave for some fucking 400$ i have to work and save every money for 6 months if i need a good laptop or phone
Westerncucks dont know how good they have it its super demoralizing here @Ron.Belgrade @WorthlessSlavicShit
being from the balkans :feelsokman:

living in the balkans:feelsrope:

Move ro Western Europe bro, you can find better copes and earn lot of money atleast, you are earning what Middle class average curry in curryland would earn .

easier said than done
Why can't?, sand niggers and niggers are going to Europe, and he is European. He should have more rights to switch between countries I guess. Iam not sure, educate me on thta.

Why can't?, sand niggers and niggers are going to Europe, and he is European. He should have more rights to switch between countries I guess. Iam not sure, educate me on thta.
its easier when youre a refugee yes

if you're from a safe country (especially in europe) then its way harder

only option is to study abroad but that will cost you some shmeckles

also dont forget that per 100 refugees who cross the seas to get to europe a large majority dies during the trip, so evenr refugeemaxxing wont promise you a ticket to western europe

Ever been to Montenegro? I went there over christmas and the normies were always partying after 9pm in Kotor, I’m sure you could pull some drunk chick there, I never did since I don’t speak any slavic dialect

Not much different in the UK in my experience. Get a bit more money, but the much higher costs of living cancel that out unless you're in the top 20%.

It's harder to make money in eastern europe but isn't making money more rewarding?

For example, in a rich country you would have to become a millionaire to compensate for looks/autism and ascend. In eastern europe if you just make a average wage, you have a good chance of finding a wife (and foids there have lower body count)?

It's harder to make money in eastern europe but isn't making money more rewarding?

For example, in a rich country you would have to become a millionaire to compensate for looks/autism and ascend. In eastern europe if you just make a average wage, you have a good chance of finding a wife (and foids there have lower body count)?
you think that betabuxxing is the way to go ? This is cucked as hell.

Yeah I've known devs in eastern europe and curryland that made 6 figures US. Very easy to betabuxx at that point. Actually I knew a dude from Africa (I think Sengal or Nigeria, can't remember) that made probs 150k/yr, he was tall and probs BBC as well. Can only imagine how many foids he gets.

you think that betabuxxing is the way to go ? This is cucked as hell.
Men have betabuxxed foids for centuries. Foids wouldn't have survived otherwise.
As long as she is a virgin there is nothing wrong with it, JFL.

JFL “patriarchy” just forcing MEN to gender roles.

Also i would never suggest you to go to italy. Shittiest place ever

hopefully you don't have too many thugmaxxing churkas who try to intimidate you and take your foids.

I spoke with a russiancel once and he told me that the churkapill is brutal and that most russian foids go for churkas instead of russian men. @Ci Jey
Churka gangs are still roaming around boyo, being an slavcel and latinocel are the fucking worst outcomes

If you try to betabuxx as a non-NT mentally unhinged male, you likely will be cucked by your wife. EE females are very cunning and try to outsmart/manipulate you if they sense that they can.

Men have betabuxxed foids for centuries. Foids wouldn't have survived otherwise.
As long as she is a virgin there is nothing wrong with it, JFL.
there are no virgin women anymore , they have sex the moment they hit puberty at like 13.

yeah this guy is coping so hard. Most foids I raised with and went to school with had sex for the first with CHAD at 13 some did it even earlier.

Nigga it’s an extremely complicated process, our passports are trash

yeah this guy is coping so hard. Most foids I raised with and went to school with had sex for the first with CHAD at 13 some did it even earlier.
yeah same, when i was a teenager in a summer camp most bitches already were fucking since they're 10-12-14
there is dudes who think that EE women is somehow better, basically denying female nature.

yeah same, when i was a teenager in a summer camp most bitches already were fucking since they're 10-12-14
there is dudes who think that EE women is somehow better, basically denying female nature.
when i mention that i am eastern european most americans and westerners think that we are some primitive subhumans whose foids are still trad.

tradcuck dream

pretty-woman-with-frying-pan-scolding-frightened-man-humor-on-8-march-international-womens-day_255755-7071.jpg
scale_1200
scale_1200

Thinking about it makes me cry at night.

Thinking about it makes me cry at night.
The worst part is society shoving successful and attractive top 10% onto our faces and we have are left on the sidelines to watch them do and experience things which we can only dream about.

The worst part is society shoving successful and attractive top 10% onto our faces and we have are left on the sidelines to watch them do and experience things which we can only dream about.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Our parents put us in this prison. They failed to equip us with competent genetics thereby setting us up for unavoidable failure in life. What our parents did to us by passing on their subhumanity was evil.

Pure blood eugenics is the only way and must be enforced.
Our parents put us in this prison. They failed to equip us with competent genetics thereby setting us up for unavoidable failure in life. What our parents did to us by passing on their subhumanity was evil.
Pure blood eugenics is the only way and must be enforced.

You have an idea what's like to be an incel black in USA?

Yup, it's brutal:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

Wtf is this, truly over, now I feel good living in 1st world country now.

Just for an overview:

If you're from an EE country that is in the EU, then yes, you can easily move between countries, but the high paying jobs in your country are already on the level of the low paying ones you can expect to get in WE as an Eastern economic migrant. If you're from a non-EU EE country, then you'll be treated like any other migrant from out of the EU, in addition to not having an option to get a refugee status since you're from a "safe" country, as well as being white enough for the leftists in WE to suddenly care about you immigrating.

Not really lol, it's actually pretty shit to work for barely anything only to see 20% of it disappear for food alone, while it's 10% for Westerners.

For example, in a rich country you would have to become a millionaire to compensate for looks/autism and ascend. In eastern europe if you just make a average wage, you have a good chance of finding a wife
If you mean "average" as in Western average, which is the top 5-10% here, then yes, that could compensate for looks and autism. If you make the local average and are an ugly autist, then you're the exact type of an ugly autist you'd be in the West as well. There's nothing special about this place that makes women here less hypergamous and gives ugly autists a greater chance.

(and foids there have lower body count)?
Not in the slightest:feelskek::feelskek:.

Exactly. I even heard them joking about how holding hands with guys is something they did as 6-year-olds and joking that they are now (when we were 13 or so) touching guys "somewhere else:feelskek::feelskek:".