Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Asked for paternity test and wife wanted to divorce

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Depends on where you live. For example in France it's illegal even if both mother and father want it.
Well that's France, they surrendered on not being cucked.

tbh , he deserve it , because he didn't accept the signs that they where sent to him very early .

I have limited empathy for normie problems.
Not a normie though, this man's a cuck. Imagine your wife calling her co-workier her "work husband" and being so much of a fucking bitch you dont do anything
JFL I just finished reading it.

White, blonde blue eyed cucked by BROWN BULL

JBW BTFO

Likewise I just roll my eyes when stupid simp cucks get divorce raped and complain about losing half their money + alimony + child support + the house. They agreed to that shit. They signed the certificate. Divorce raped men need to either shoot the bitch in the face or shut the fuck up.

Based.

He's also stupid as fuck to tell the wife about this. He should have went ahead and done it anyway, and if the test came back that he isn't the father, then that's when he should take steps to divorce and surprise the cheating whore.

Last edited:
Foids can't be trusted anymore.

This is messed up, I just want someone who is loyal and cares about me. :cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back