Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Asked to be rated in looksmax.org and it's more over than I expected

I would love to see your explanation to why I'm still a virgin and a girl prefered to kiss a wart than me (no joke), then.

Age?

If under 20:

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Turning 20 next month.

Turning 20

I knew it, its always high school pretty boys who come to this forum and act dramatic

Youv probably gone done more with a girl than me as well

Just leave the forum and come back in a year

Last edited:
NT theory is only useful when losing your virginity if youre ugly, if youre not truecel tier being NT/non NT doesnt matter
Laugh

What are you smoking? He is 2.5 PSL aka 3.13/10. He is truecel. It literally never began for him.

If hes a 2.5 then wtf am I

Hes at least a 4

Okay, then my PSL rating is basically my position in a 1/10 scale used by looksmax.org? Some of them gave me two ratings, the PSL and the normal one. What is the difference?

Hes at least a 4
No, PSL is a score out of 8. So 2.5 of 8 PSL = 3.13 of 10 irl

He is an irl 3.5/10 at best.

PSL scale:
1/10 psl = 1.25/10 irl
2/10 psl = 2.5/10 irl
3/10 psl = 3.75/10 irl
4/10 psl = 5.0/10 irl
5/10 psl = 6.25/10 irl
6/10 psl = 7.5/10 irl
7/10 psl = 8.75/10 irl
8/10 psl = 10/10 irl

OP is 2.5 PSL aka 3.13 IRL

Okay, then my PSL rating is basically my position in a 1/10 scale used by looksmax.org? Some of them gave me two ratings, the PSL and the normal one. What is the difference?

PSL rating - actual rating, what you should care about

Normal rating - what you would get rated on reddit, aka inflated rating, aka pity rating, aka "youre a 9/10 Im sure you can easily find a girl to make happy that girl is not me though"
No, PSL is a score out of 8. So 2.5 of 8 PSL = 3.13 of 10 irl

He is an irl 3.5/10 at best.

PSL scale:
1/10 psl = 1.25/10 irl
2/10 psl = 2.5/10 irl
3/10 psl = 3.75/10 irl
4/10 psl = 5.0/10 irl
5/10 psl = 6.25/10 irl
6/10 psl = 7.5/10 irl
7/10 psl = 8.75/10 irl
8/10 psl = 10/10 irl

OP is 2.5 PSL aka 3.13 IRL

If hes a 2.5 then its over for me, like so legit over that I shouldnt even bother with anything other than planning my suicide

Last edited:
i look exactly like you :giga:
If thats the case and you're really exactly like OP, you are a 3.13/10 (irl) as well. rip It never began for you.

Is there any reliable way to rate yourself, or will your judgement be tainted by personal bias in either direction

wtf mogs me and u rated 2/10

that means i am 1/10

oh no

its over

You are very weird to judge because you dont look bad you look good and you have nice hair but your eyes man... you gotta fix your eyes bro they bring u down like 3 points lol. If you fraud your eyes idk wear glasses or some shit something to hide it then u will be 4-5 easy. Last picture is 4-5 easy

But with your eyes its over.

Hes at least a 4

its over for us both boyo I think we are disillusioned about our looks its worse than we thought

i looked at that rate me forum all this fucking niggas mogg me hard man they call themselves incel lol at this shit.

Is there any reliable way to rate yourself, or will your judgement be tainted by personal bias in either direction
There is. Just ask a good sample size (at least 15+) of blackpillers to rate you. Take the average rating and you have your score.

MANY blackpillers on here have confirmed that I'm 4/10 and its over for me. Like 85-90% rated me as 4/10. Some rated a bit lower though, like 3.5/10.

I'm the only one who can't see your pic OP? where's your face? in the avis of the pics you posted?

I'm the only one who can't see your pic OP? where's your face? in the avis of the pics you posted?
Go to looksmax.org and look for ratings
I have same username and avi

I've never seen someone with - 15 in eyesight lmao, it never began. You truly look like rami malek without a good jaw

I don’t know why anyone would want the opinion on random strangers, especially when « beauty » is more than a still image, you might never get a gf but you can have friends. I’m sure that a real friend is more valuable than a girlfriend.

Absurd cope Like, outrageously so.
Most garbage bluepilled shit I’ve seen on this site yet

First time I go to looksmaxx.me a literal crab forum....fucking disgusting.

OP is not as hideous as I was expecting,yes his eyes are a bit weird and large (like pepe's eyes :feelsbadman:) but otherwise looks like average brazilian,and I don't think that's a bad thing.

On the other hand I don't know how people can post pics of themselves on the internet with complete disregard for their privacy,I wouldn't post my pics anywhere.

Last edited:
Your eyes look similar to Guilherme Taucci's eyes in the last picture.
Is this common for Brazilians or something?

First time I go to looksmaxx.me a literal crab forum....fucking disgusting.

OP is not as hideous as I was expecting,yes his eyes are a bit weird and large (like pepe's eyes :feelsbadman:) but otherwise looks like average brazilian,and I don't think that's a bad thing.

On the other hand I don't know how people can post pics of themselves on the internet with complete disregard for their privacy,I wouldn't post my pics anywhere.
I was planning delete the post after some time.

You kind of look North-African.

Rami Malek has Egyptian ascent, and people like to say I look like him (very nerfed, I know).
I'm guessing you have both European and Sub-Saharan ancestry and that's how you ended up with those kind of looks.

I'm guessing you have both European and Sub-Saharan ancestry and that's how you ended up with those kind of looks.
Yes. Father is "white" (in Brazil fair skin = white, we don't base it on ancestry), mother is black.

Yes. Father is "white" (in Brazil fair skin = white, we don't base it on ancestry), mother is black.
Brutal. Racemixing just creates incels most of the time.

I only asked a few guys to rate me but only in PM. Two of them rate me 3psl and the other 3.5psl.
It was a bad idea to post your pics in a thread ngl. Horrible idea.

I only asked a few guys to rate me but only in PM. Two of them rate me 3psl and the other 3.5psl. Y
It was a bad idea to post your pics in a thread ngl. Horrible idea.
Why? What of worse would people do to a subhuman's photos?

Why? What of worse would people do to a subhuman's photos?
Maybe i'm too paranoid I don't know but as an incel you have many enemies ngl.
I don’t know why anyone would want the opinion on random strangers, especially when « beauty » is more than a still image, you might never get a gf but you can have friends. I’m sure that a real friend is more valuable than a girlfriend.
Cope. Last year, I was ridiculed in a very mean and agressive way by my best friend (I've known him since 2000/2001) because I'm a KHHV.

Last edited:
Looks like your only option is to rig up a fertilizer based explosive device and stand atop a high rise building. Proceed to shoot yourself in the head while falling backwards. Rig the detonator for 2 seconds after the shot. It's your only hope.

I’m sure that a real friend is more valuable than a girlfriend.
Joined Jan 6, 2020 Messages 6

You're in the wrong place buddy
go back to reddit

You have the worst eye area I've seen on an incel site,it rivals mine