Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Assuming this is how the relationship experience is during youth. Do you think you missed out?

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date

Do you think you have missed out on essential life experience based on these couples.

• Yes (Experiencing dating in youth is essential for normal future development)

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • No (Relationship is relationship and sex is sex no matter how old you get)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other - explain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
I think there is a stage where it’s ok for ppl to act like below and once you are passed that stage there is no going back. You usually can’t experience this when older since foids get more calculating/manipulating and are jaded from fucking 40-50 guys through university nightlife/spring break/summer flings/Hookup apps. When older they only love what a man can provide and how his status benefits them. Everything they do seems to have intent behind it.

Assuming this is how relationships are when younger, do you think you have missed out on something big in life.

Last edited:
Absolutely yes. Anyone who says no is just a coping MSTOW.

Lol isn’t that brooke monk I saw that bitch on cucktube

Holy shit, two of the worst things about my life that destroyed me coming at me at full force at once. So close to roping right now

1) Missed out on teen love, as they were the times I was innocent and had dreams in life.

2) Brootal driver's license pill

Holy shit, two of the worst things about my life that destroyed me coming at me at full force at once. So close to roping right now

1) Missed out on teen love, as they were the times I was innocent and had dreams in life.

2) Brootal driver's license pill
There is definitely a driver license pill in there since so many of their experiences were in a car (probably sex).

licence is so much important when younger tbh. That’s definitely something I’d change if I could go back

brutal as fuck

yes i feel i missed out on having a real relationship. now all that's left are paid relationships as a cuck provider for chad's leftovers. :reeeeee: