Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Astronomy is lifefuel

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Our entire galaxy is probably not even 0.00000000000000000000000001% of the entire universe even tough it contains 100 billion planets. The universe is so ridiculously, unfathomably, freakishly gigantic.

7fd38cb0066da0acf80dfd43416e4bf3.jpg

We literally don't matter in the great scheme of things. Who cares that Chad creampies a variety of foids every year and we never hugged a girl in our lives? In the great scheme he is just as insignificant as us.

Astronomy really puts into perspective how little all of us matters. We are to the universe literally less than an atom is to the entire earth. May as well find peace and solace in this fact. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Good, now take mushrooms and go the next step.

no matter how big the universe is, you can't find a place where you're not subhuman:feelshaha::feelshaha:

It really is. It freaks me out sometimes on some existential shit. We're on a rock floating in outer space. The probability is so low to even be here in the first place. Ultimately this shit is small time in the big picture.

Our entire galaxy is probably not even 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001% of the entire universe even tough it contains 100 billion planets. The universe is so ridiculously, unfathomably, freakishly gigantic.

We literally don't matter in the great scheme of things. Who cares that Chad creampies a variety of foids every year and we never hugged a girl in our lives? In the great scheme he is just as insignificant as us.

Astronomy really puts into perspective how little all of us matters. We are to the universe literally less than an atom is to the entire earth. May as well find peace and solace in this fact. :feelsokman:
Used to cope like this. It's only effective when you don't ever have to see or hear people socializing and having fun.

And yeah you could say "what's the point in the grand scheme of things?" about missing out on sex and intimacy but you could also say that for anything else in life.

Used to cope like this. It's only effective when you don't ever have to see or hear people socializing and having fun.

And yeah you could say "what's the point in the grand scheme of things?" about missing out on sex and intimacy but you could also say that for anything else in life.
It's kind of bluepill. I don't do it anymore.

It lost its appeal after others caught on to how it's just a cope tbh
Ngl a lot of the "woah that's deep" sarcastic takes used to be considered actually deep and engaging. But people are a lot more cynical now because of the internet.

Fakecel if you know people who are willing to sell you that shit.
Don’t need to know people, just gotta know where to look on the internet.

I hope there is a planet with anime foids

Btw, the brain is kinda a universe per se.

In another universe I could've been an astronomer or physicist pondering on deep mysteries of the Universe. But it had to be this shitty reality.

Its a common theme isn't it. Loner guy who copes with some deep subject to compensate for not having social interactions. Is it to save the ego? I remember many of my copes back then worked to almost convince me that its good I'm not a party having lowlife. That I'm destined for something better. But when that fell apart, so did my ego. I fell into deep depression.

There are still many guys here who cope with nihilism or existentialism of some kind. I even made a thread on why its a subhuman cope.

No, it's a good cope. It's escapism at it's finest. I could watch videos about outer space for hours. It really stimulates my imagination in a way almost like a drug, it's hard to describe.

I don't cope with it to compensate anything lol, nobody even knows I like that shit. I find it legit fascinating, just like history. Feels good not being a normie NPC who can't like anything just for the sake of it and only if it directly relates to him.

Last edited:
I find it legit fascinating, just like history. Feels good not being a normie NPC who can't like anything just for the sake of it and only if it directly relates to him.
Of course. I like space too. Sci-fi is my favourite genre. And space is included in it.

It lost its appeal after others caught on to how it's just a cope tbh
Ngl a lot of the "woah that's deep" sarcastic takes used to be considered actually deep and engaging. But people are a lot more cynical now because of the internet.
why did the internet make people more cynical?

Our entire galaxy is probably not even 0.00000000000000000000000001% of the entire universe even tough it contains 100 billion planets. The universe is so ridiculously, unfathomably, freakishly gigantic.

Vedic astrology

Its a common theme isn't it. Loner guy who copes with some deep subject to compensate for not having social interactions. Is it to save the ego? I remember many of my copes back then worked to almost convince me that its good I'm not a party having lowlife. That I'm destined for something better. But when that fell apart, so did my ego. I fell into deep depression.

There are still many guys here who cope with nihilism or existentialism of some kind. I even made a thread on why its a subhuman cope.
Yeah a lot of incel looking philosophers also coped this way. It's just a torturous lonely existence. And nobody believes in the cope either as seen from their actions. Ask someone fighting IRL to chill out because "in the end all of this is pointless" and they won't get what you are saying. People live in the present and see nonchad males living in the distant past or dreaming of the future as copers that are trying to be deep. They think it's cringe.
why did the internet make people more cynical?
Do you disagree?
And imo it's because they have feel like they have seen it all after being exposed to many different viewpoints (that they wouldn't be if not for the internet) and are not impressed. Also cynicism is encouraged nowadays. It's a way to look down on others for not being as ahead of the curve.

I hope we get to the point where we can terraform planets and colonize them. It's like we're in a race to get off this fucking planet before we're all too brown and stupid to make rockets

Yeah a lot of incel looking philosophers also coped this way. It's just a torturous lonely existence. And nobody believes in the cope either as seen from their actions. Ask someone fighting IRL to chill out because "in the end all of this is pointless" and they won't get what you are saying. People live in the present and see nonchad males living in the distant past or dreaming of the future as copers that are trying to be deep. They think it's cringe.
There was a philosopher who blew his brains out with a shotgun just to prove a point about his belief in nihilistic antinatalism. Now a psychologist might say that he was depressed and this is nothing more than an act of suicide.

Which raises the question, was he maladjusted and suicidal to begin with? Or was he a perfectly fine dude who had the guts to see through his beliefs. OR were his beliefs a reflection of his maladjusted social nature in the first place.

Astronomy is the only STEM subject I like

I totally agree with you. Astronomy is a dream and a cope that offers a ton of magic in lives.
People keep looking at the ground, but they could see all those stars if only they'd look at the sky.

The Universe is so vast that our minds are unable to imagine it. It's an endless ocean of stars. Sometimes, when I go to bed, I imagine I'm a spaceship captain with a view on the stars, navigating forever.

It's so far from this world. Just you and the sky. When you look at the stars, you look at the past, because of the speed of light. You see the Sun as it was 8 minutes ago, the Moon as it was 1 second ago, and Orion as it was 1300 years ago.

It has a name : the oceanic feeling. When you feel one with the Universe, when you start to understand that all your atoms were created million years ago. Can we lose ourselves into this ocean ? Far from this world, in a dream that never ends.

Salar uyuni etoile

I totally agree with you. Astronomy is a dream and a cope that offers a ton of magic in lives.
People keep looking at the ground, but they could see all those stars if only they'd look at the sky.

The Universe is so vast that our minds are unable to imagine it. It's an endless ocean of stars. Sometimes, when I go to bed, I imagine I'm a spaceship captain with a view on the stars, navigating forever.

It's so far from this world. Just you and the sky. When you look at the stars, you look at the past, because of the speed of light. You see the Sun as it was 8 minutes ago, the Moon as it was 1 second ago, and Orion as it was 1300 years ago.

It has a name : the oceanic feeling. When you feel one with the Universe, when you start to understand that all your atoms were created million years ago. Can we lose ourselves into this ocean ? Far from this world, in a dream that never ends.

View attachment 450592
Based