Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR At risk of being economically outcasted at any point

Which you think normies fear more in their neighborhoods?

• Savage immigrants

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Incels (outcasted men)

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Drugs and Gangs

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

I think upper and middle class normies that are racist are just coping releasing how close they’re becoming to being casted out of their own society or running into immigrants that are actual savages and will do anything if given the opportunity. It won’t matter how much money you save if there’s no where else to move to where you feel accepted and safe.

Last edited:
I can't even walk down my street without foids thinking that I walk funny or look weird, fucking cunts

Normies fear homeless, immigrants, and niggers.

Normies fears drugs and gangs the most

Normies fear incels the most. Normtards dress and act like gangbangers while listening to their music while opening their arms to immigrants.

I think upper and middle class normies that are racist are just coping releasing how close they’re becoming to being casted out of their own society or running into immigrants that are actual savages and will do anything if given the opportunity. It won’t matter how much money you save if there’s no where else to move to where you feel accepted and safe.
Gangs
then Incels