Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting At the fuckin clinic right know

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
Fuckin mother abandon me and now I have to wait, and these two receptionist bitches are yapping like typical femiods, I'm so pissed, I already done my damn session, FUCK IM SO ANGRY

Holy shit these two Femoids are rage inducing

good luck, you will need it

Take a picture of the foids and post it

Fuckin mother abandon me and now I have to wait, and these two receptionist bitches are yapping like typical femiods, I'm so pissed, I already done my damn session, FUCK IM SO ANGRY

Holy shit these two Femoids are rage inducing
Make yourself big and stare them in the eye and stomp walk at them. I do this to f’oids on the street, makes them intimidated every time.

,take a nap.

:/ I can't even give you advice

Just endure it

Make yourself big and stare them in the eye and stomp walk at them. I do this to f’oids on the street, makes them intimidated every time.

alpha

Get a driver's licence.

Thanks for reminding me I failed my test 3 times :feelsrope:
I failed mine 4 times and got it on the 5th try, but seriously driving is pretty convenient. I don't like driving, but it saves a lot of time.

You're TWENTY ONE. Why are you letting your parents tell you what to do?

Make sure you take your (((pills))).

I failed mine 4 times and got it on the 5th try, but seriously driving is pretty convenient. I don't like driving, but it saves a lot of time.
i got mine on first try but it was in a state with some of the worst drivers. no car though lol

Take a picture of the foids and post it
i cant really see them, didnt have the angle, but it was somalian chick with no head scarf (definte whore) and one was a brunette chick that was kind of petite,

How old are you.

elaborate on "stomp walk"

I do whatever parents tell me to do tbh

BREAKING NEWS: Toronto hospital shooting spree, two receptionists dead. Shooter believed to be autistic Black male who allegedly left the scene.

i wish i was a 6'4 ogre like OP i'd just walk around at night scaring foids and cucks