Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting At this Point, I just want a GF to restore my Social Status

xFeeLMyPaiN

xFeeLMyPaiN

Banned
-
im way too blackpilled and really dont give a fk about getting a girl / being married (even tho having a son would be cool), the only reason I "need" a girl in my life is so my parents / family / few friends can shut up. I know I shouldnt care about their opinions, but when your mom keeps calling u gay & not a real man, its really frustrating -.-

How old are you ?

I want a gf to maintain sanity, fuck social status.

Just get a prostitute if you're sexually frustrated tbh.
Have you had a gf? I am seeking a romantic, lasting relationship which turns into a marriage, not just sex. I need fucking love.

Have you had a gf? I am seeking a romantic, lasting relationship which turns into a marriage, not just sex. I need fucking love.

I feel you. If you wish to here my personal experiences then you can message me . I don't like discussing such things in posts.

just fake it. pay a prostitute to pose as your girlfriend then record a video and take photos as well. say you broke up with her and you are depressed and would rather not talk about it. whenever she tries starting her shit and bringing it up guilt trip the fuck out of her.

I wanted this at every point in my life.

i want regular sex and some friends