Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At this point it’s not even about involuntary celibacy anymore but

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
It’s about being treated like a human being by the other gender.
I already know that it’s over for me, so i don’t even try to ascend, i don’t approach etc. so i let foidsects alone, i don’t bother them in any way, i don’t harass them, don’t rape them or shit, i know they don’t want me to be alive so why should they want me to approach them? So they can reject me and have their daily ego boost?

But it’s not the other way around. Foidsects bother me, they harass me, they lowkey bully me, laugh at me, exclude me, ostracize me, give me looks of disgust as if they wanted me to know that they aren’t attracted to me, even though i didn’t even try to hit on them, because foidsects only have one worldview and that is: „peoole they are sexually attracted to and people they aren’t sexually attracted to“. Everything else is beyond their intelligence.

[UWSL]I get to feel all the arrogance, all the foidish ego, stupidity, evilness on my own skin.[/UWSL]

When you get bullied by foids all the time like that, you don’t think about them as „girlfriend-material or wifey-material“, you just see them as parasites and want to have your peace and not be bothered by them.

Last edited:
7442021F 8FBA 432C 93A6 63DD3F5C7E9A

Celibacy is the least of my problems

Can you hikkimaxx and avoid these whores? How do they bully you, are you forced to interact with femorrhoids at work/school/in your family?

who cares about what women think about you tho. incel with dignity>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>average slut. ur suppose to look down on these hoes
This plus why even go out? Life is shit, might as well go out super late night if you need to and not interact with pathetic normie fags who ostracized us and made us lonely. Fuck whores they’re worthless, there pussy is the only thing that gives them worth to normie cucks.

who cares about what women think about you tho. incel with dignity>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>average slut. ur suppose to look down on these hoes
It’s not about caring what they think about me, it’s about being treated at least like a human and not being bothered by arrogant gestures like laughing at me, twisting eyes, giving me nasty stares while i mind my own business.

Don’t tell me, i am supposed to just not care about being shitted on all the time

It’s not about caring what they think about me, it’s about being treated at least like a human and not being bothered by arrogant gestures like laughing at me, twisting eyes, giving me nasty stares while i mind my own business.

Don’t tell me, i am supposed to just not care about being shitted on all the time
The only people who talk about not caring what others think, are the people who don't have to constantly endure the bullshit, like the mean stares, the taunts, the bullying, etc. from other people.

I.e., the only people who don't care what others think, are receiving positive reinforcement from others, and are therefore, fakecel normie scum. :feelsjuice: