Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal At this point rehab room has teached me mor things than my father ever did

• Thread starter Ventingblackpiller
  • Start date
Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel

View: https://youtu.be/TkzP69ANTvQ?si=0Vab9inCAFSKWC4k

Litteraly he is a betabux people pleasing for my mom ...I probably did the same thing without acknowledge it with foids ...
We really get an distorted idea of life by the time we are born as men.
Most of the time women show fake interest just to make us do things and we fall in this for a shitty environment that is created against man+ bluepille online+ taking the pattern of your father. Some balckpill channels are really the light in this world of smoke that people have created. I don't get why most people don't understand that women just want to manipulate all the people around them all the time . The only good relationship with a foid don't exist, it's either alpha fuck or beta bux

View: https://youtu.be/TkzP69ANTvQ?si=0Vab9inCAFSKWC4k

Litteraly he is a betabux people pleasing for my mom ...I probably did the same thing without acknowledge it with foids ...
We really get an distorted idea of life by the time we are born as men.
Most of the time women show fake interest just to make us do things and we fall in this for a shitty environment that is created against man+ bluepille online+ taking the pattern of your father. Some balckpill channels are really the light in this world of smoke that people have created. I don't get why most people don't understand that women just want to manipulate all the people around them all the time . The only good relationship with a foid don't exist, it's either alpha fuck or beta bux

New video?, IM IN! Time to watch, Wagies goto work meanwhile i rot here, Atleast they can get GF.

New video?, IM IN! Time to watch, Wagies goto work meanwhile i rot here, Atleast they can get GF.
I no more see gf good other than sex, really.

Sadly that's just how most people over the age of 40 will be, bluepill is ingrained into them and their confirmation bias only hardens it in because they grew up in a time where you could be a 5'5 LTN genetic waste and still end with a relatively decent wife. Your dad will never admit it because to do so would be to admit he's wasted the majority of his life and potential on a failed relationship. :feelsugh:

Sadly that's just how most people over the age of 40 will be, bluepill is ingrained into them and their confirmation bias only hardens it in because they grew up in a time where you could be a 5'5 LTN genetic waste and still end with a relatively decent wife. Your dad will never admit it because to do so would be to admit he's wasted the majority of his life and potential on a failed relationship. :feelsugh:
Some man just have the bluepill in their blood and bones , it's their nature sadly

Is it a 40 thing or just millennial gen x thing

true tbh, hes jbw vid convince me about jbw theory