Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what age did you guys internalize the bp?

mixluu

mixluu

Greycel
Mine was at 14 years old i'm an zoomercel so I grew up with internet and 0 bitches and I saw BP at like 14 and realize hey he's literally me.
I'm really glad I saw it at such a young age because I have diagnosed high functioning assburgers and my cope at this age was jestermaxxing really helped me stop completely.

I don't think you can ever really fully internalise it.

And now u are what? 19 ? Hard to relate when kids make posts about their kids memorys

I agree I think it's because of our male genetic, but what I meant was more when did you realize it was true
Back when I was seventeen I think.

it's a little complicated because i realized girls were horrible at like age 12 lmao, i was not getting ANYWHERE with them and it was often pure hate coming in from them

but i thought i could still turn it around and set my life straight and find a rare "unicorn" woman until maybe the end of college, then it was decisively over because my life just wasn't starting in any sense of the word, no achievements, no friends, constantly having to "harrass" people to have any social interaction, etc

the turning point was early in college when someone showed me PUA/redpill stuff and I laughed thinking it was useless and ridiculous, BUT literally a year later I was looking into similar stuff of my own volition, just more on the theory side than on the harrass women in public side, that's when it all turned around and yeah

I was redpilled/bluepilled for an embarrassingly long time. Until I was 23 and I realized it was over.

From birth nigga. I just got gaslight out of it by the time i was a teen and it took a decade plus to get back to basics.

I was redpilled at age 15 but didn't get blackpilled until 20.