Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Did You Do While the Site was Down?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Whilst @Master was busy selling our data to the Israelis & Ukrainians, what did you do?

Me, I just collegeslaved, got stressed & anxious, feel pissed off at all my professors, got more pissed off cause my Discord was deleted, and now i’m at my shitty wageslave. I can’t wait till this fucking Earth is nuked. :society:

How about you Goys?

tagging users online rn @ElTruecel @WorthlessSlavicShit @Grim_Reaper @KillNiggers @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel

I was at work, listened to an audiobook.

Already answered that in my thread:feelzez:.

Title.

I was hopelessly trying to clear my backlog of Youtube videos I had saved to watch later, while realizing that I should probably do my Uni assignments now rather than when I'll be staring at the deadline:worryfeels:.

Gaming and watching YT videos and checking if the site is working.

Whilst @Master was busy selling our data to the Israelis & Ukrainians, what did you do?

Me, I just collegeslaved, got stressed & anxious, feel pissed off at all my professors, got more pissed off cause my Discord was deleted, and now i’m at my shitty wageslave. I can’t wait till this fucking Earth is nuked. :society:

How about you Goys?
4chan

vidya and masturbating

I cried and then refreshed the page when my tears cleared up only to cry in disappointment by the cloudfare message, repeat.

was reading and having conversations.

jgzn2r.jpg

Played some Link's Awakening.

Didn't even realize it was down, just got to my room back from classes and shit
Hope you had a better day of collegeslaving than me: I was banned on discord(again) and lost some servers i liked, got more stressed out, and fully realized just how shitty a lot of my professors are, and how fucking ignorant so many normies my age are. Actually, I knew the last one, I was just reminded how hopeless it is again.

posted on othER forums

Wasted it edging ngl

Some observations at wageslaving: A group of skinny negresses were here with their gay friend, has to be one of the biggest faggots i’ve ever seen & i hope he kills himself

Tons of my co-workers talked to each other in Mexican Spanish; fucking feel like a minority now, and i’m just ready to get bitched at by tons of the Newfags for “muh raycism”

One of my foid co workers is talking about her last shroom trip & how she went to walmart, I wish she got raped by a homelesscel.

I saw a fellow cel, short old janitor. I hope this guy can make it out of his shit life one day.

I bet you probably used it to DM ewhores. Most blackpill servers are full of them. Nothing personal just from personal experience. Last summER when I was on incel servers on discord and had twitter none of the ewhores even wanted me kek. They were into the tall chadlite fakecels on those servers.
I don’t, and in fact, many of the servers I have been on are quite strict & whenever we detected a user we thought was sus: Fakecel, infiltrator, foid, glowie, etc we immediately removed them from the server. @RealSchizo @ElTruecel @AsiaCel @Awake @Ci Jey can confirm this.

I know that quite a lot of them end up this way, and the few of those i was on I left once realizing how cucked they were.

Some political stuff & I also joined a few relating to history awhile back.

I also was on Leafys gaming server

Yeah it just so happened that all the people I met on there were ewhore larping as incel for attention so that they could edate. I was left out of it ofc because of my race and autism. Brutal how so-called blackpill spaces turn you into the same situation you're in irl when you're just trying to get some sympathy and acceptance from other similar people; instead you only run into more normies
If you found these through twitter(based on the context, I assume you did) then yes it would end-up like that.

The ones I were on were much more discreet, and I found them through here & other users here.

@ElTruecel remember old Bloc?

I was sleeping, I didn't know the forum was down.

Stay strong bro
Easier said than done.

I constantly am hopping from doing one task I hate to the next task I hate, I feel overstimulated constantly, I feel I never have any time to actually do stuff I want & also relax, I constantly am fucking worried about what's coming next. I already just know this year is going to get even more shit for me as it progresses, and it's gonna be like that for everyone in general, since we are really starting to feel the fucking effects of everything.

Each day, I wake up just knowing it's going to be the same monotonous day as the last, the same fucking bullshit, and it's just a case of hoping that shit doesn't go worse than it already will. I fucking hate college, but I'm doing it because it's the only way in this shit world I can afford to achieve my goal of being independent from my parents & affording copes.

I barely even feel the energy to post here anymore, especially when I just argue with newfaggots who can't handle a difference of opinion.

I also hate how fucking garbage the food I eat daily is, fucking shit country.

Just fuck everything: Whenever stuff gets a bit better for me, I go right back to fucking square one! I fucking hate this life & world; I just want everything to fucking end.

Whilst @
Master
@Master was busy selling our data to the Israelis & Ukrainians
:feelshaha:

well

i was desperately pressing f5

after doing that for about 5-6 minutes i made some bomb sandwiches and played some runescape

Easier said than done.

I constantly am hopping from doing one task I hate to the next task I hate, I feel overstimulated constantly, I feel I never have any time to actually do stuff I want & also relax, I constantly am fucking worried about what's coming next. I already just know this year is going to get even more shit for me as it progresses, and it's gonna be like that for everyone in general, since we are really starting to feel the fucking effects of everything.

Each day, I wake up just knowing it's going to be the same monotonous day as the last, the same fucking bullshit, and it's just a case of hoping that shit doesn't go worse than it already will. I fucking hate college, but I'm doing it because it's the only way in this shit world I can afford to achieve my goal of being independent from my parents & affording copes.

I barely even feel the energy to post here anymore, especially when I just argue with newfaggots who can't handle a difference of opinion.

I also hate how fucking garbage the food I eat daily is, fucking shit country.

Just fuck everything: Whenever stuff gets a bit better for me, I go right back to fucking square one! I fucking hate this life & world; I just want everything to fucking end.
How many years of college do you still have to do?

The air I breathe is shit, the food I eat is literal fucking poison, the environment I am in is all artificial & serves no actual purpose, other than to eventually make some Jewish faggot more rich than the bastard already is.

Everything I am forced to do makes me miserable, stresses me out, and just makes things worse; no fucking escape from this nightmare at all.

I barely even get high from weed anymore jfl; I need to go on a break from it & cope with alcohol for a bit instead.

I wish I had more time just to game, browse online, learn history, religion, etc. instead of waste it here or at college.

Fucking shit life, just someone kill me already please.

The air I breathe is shit, the food I eat is literal fucking poison, the environment I am in is all artificial & serves no actual purpose, other than to eventually make some Jewish faggot more rich than the bastard already is.

Everything I am forced to do makes me miserable, stresses me out, and just makes things worse; no fucking escape from this nightmare at all.

I barely even get high from weed anymore jfl; I need to go on a break from it & cope with alcohol for a bit instead.

I wish I had more time just to game, browse online, learn history, religion, etc. instead of waste it here or at college.

Fucking shit life, just someone kill me already please.
Can't get worse than mine. At the very least you are doing something while I just rot all day.

Can't get worse than mine. At the very least you are doing something while I just rot all day.
I mean I guess, I couldn’t rot all day.

I thought you were a wageslave though

How about you Goys?
I returned to discord, PM me your account boyo

My mom seems pissed at me, jfl

I think it’s cucked to blame your parents for everything, since you have agency over your own life, but they do rightfully deserve some of the blame for suffering.

My parents had to undergo IVF to have me: Yeah, i’m a fucking test-tube baby jfl. The fact they had to undergo this should have been a vmessage to them, that they just shouldn’t have a kid. But no.

I want to drink myself to death like I said in that thread….

I need to cope tonight, i’m picking up a case of beer once i get off.

@copemaxx9002 @Garbage Life @IronsideCel gtfih