Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Athiestcels, when and how did your belief in God finally break

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
What was that moment when a bulb lit up in your head and it started making sense

I can pin point the exact moment mine did. I was a freshman and had an english exam next day. To avoid studying I read "The Grand Design" by Stephen Hawking that evening. It was a nice read. The final chapter talked about John Conway's Game of Life simulations. It was fascinating to see how simple game rules could lead to really complex behaviour. Then SH talked about how this tied our scientific knowledge to the workings of this world. By the end of it whatever flimsy beliefs I had left were gone

When I realized that being handsome alters the morality of your actions, I new god was cope.

I never believed in it, almost very non-muslim European i know was raised atheist as much as it makes tradcucks seethe :lul:

Christcucks are the worst, imagine thanking a god for making you incel :feelshaha:

I never believed in it, almost very non-muslim European i know was raised atheist as much as it makes tradcucks seethe :lul:

Christcucks are the worst, imagine thanking a god for making you incel :feelshaha:
Well your parents must've raised you as a practicing and believing muslim

I was living hell in life, I was unemployed, my family was breaking down, depression, loneliness, panic attacks, I was losing my mind and on the verge of suicide. Yet I'd still pray to god and ask him help but nothing would change. I'd still go to church but I only felt even worse. I saw too many entitled, privileged people giving condescending advice. Not to mention the hypocrisy and all the fakeness.

So I started to question more and more my beliefs. I remember the breaking point was when I was going to this kind of therapeutic consultations with my pastor (I had finally get the courage to ask for help) and I had just made myself vulnerable in front of this asshole telling all my issues and his solution was "just accept jesus and keep praying bro, life is hard" JFL

like I hadn't done that yet. This fucker was telling me to not worry about being alone while himself was married and had a perfect family, not worry about money when he makes six figures. JFL. And trust me, that was the best church I've found from all I've been to.

At that moment I felt so disappointed and I knew I should do something myself, because other people didn't care and wouldn't do shit. Otherwise I'd just end up killing myself. Next week I went to psych hospital and said I was depressed, asked for drugs. The drug solved at least 50% of the issues that being at church and believing in god for years have not.

Religion is like the self improvement thing, you keep torturing yourself tryingto improve, thinking you are the problem and seeing no results coming from all that struggle. When you take the blackpill, tt the beginning is quite depressing, but afterwards there's some kind of relief in it.

I was living hell in life, I was unemployed, my family was breaking down, depression, loneliness, panic attacks, I was losing my mind and on the verge of suicide. Yet I'd still pray to god and ask him help but nothing would change. I'd still go to church but I only felt even worse. I saw too many entitled, privileged people giving condescending advice. Not to mention the hypocrisy and all the fakeness.

So I started to question more and more my beliefs. I remember the breaking point was when I was going to this kind of therapeutic consultations with my pastor (I had finally get the courage to ask for help) and I had just made myself vulnerable in front of this asshole telling all my issues and his solution was "just accept jesus and keep praying bro, life is hard" JFL

like I hadn't done that yet. This fucker was telling me to not worry about being alone while himself was married and had a perfect family, not worry about money when he makes six figures. JFL. And trust me, that was the best church I've found from all I've been to.

At that moment I felt so disappointed and I knew I should do something myself, because other people didn't care and wouldn't do shit. Otherwise I'd just end up killing myself. Next week I went to psych hospital and said I was depressed, asked for drugs. The drug solved at least 50% of the issues that being at church and believing in god for years have not.

Religion is like the self improvement thing, you keep torturing yourself tryingto improve, thinking you are the problem and seeing no results coming from all that struggle. When you take the blackpill, tt the beginning is quite depressing, but afterwards there's some kind of relief in it.
Man that's rough. The religious figures in my life told me that you cannot blame god for your problems. You can only pray and hope that God sees you through those.

I mean what kind of God is that? If you spite him he will fuck you up for sure but if you pray you can only hope that things would get better. There are no guarantees. And when you really think about the most unfortunate people on this planet it all falls apart.

Man that's rough. The religious figures in my life told me that you cannot blame god for your problems. You can only pray and hope that God sees you through those.

I mean what kind of God is that? If you spite him he will fuck you up for sure but if you pray you can only hope that things would get better. There are no guarantees. And when you really think about the most unfortunate people on this planet it all falls apart.
they always say the same shit. I know what kind of god is that, an useless one.

There's just so many contradictions in the whole idea. Imagine being a almighty being, you claim you love your creation but you put them in this system of eternal pain and suffering for whatever reason, choosing some to be privileged and others to be screwed. Not satisfied, you have the balls to blame the ones who have been given a bad hand in life for their bad actions and throw them in even more suffering after death. Just wow.

I think even those primitive religions are more logical than abrahamic ones. At least the sun is real, you can see it and it does something for you. Not some abstract concept you force yourself to believe while schizomaxxing.

I never believed in it
I was going to church since I was a kid, easily the place I hated to go the most.

Though to be honest I am more of an agnostic because I don't care if there is a god in the first place.

I always knew it was all fake

I was a believer for a moment to cope with loneliness but then I realised that God must be somewhat stupid entity and it is not worth following him (maybe its okay for cultural reasons to bully foids)

Then I got more materialistic POV, I've read about Buddhism and then I completely rejected any bluepill stuff

To be honest now I don't care about it and live just by myself, it's pretty cool if u ask me

Life was crumbling and I also began to see how other people including christians would behave. For the first time in my life I was left alone with my thoughts and it's been like that up until this point.

When I realized that being handsome alters the morality of your actions, I new god was cope.
being handsome makes you moral by nature in the eye of the beholder

I never believed to begin with... Too obvious it’s a tool used to control the masses.

What was that moment when a bulb lit up in your head and it started making sense

I can pin point the exact moment mine did. I was a freshman and had an english exam next day. To avoid studying I read "The Grand Design" by Stephen Hawking that evening. It was a nice read. The final chapter talked about John Conway's Game of Life simulations. It was fascinating to see how simple game rules could lead to really complex behaviour. Then SH talked about how this tied our scientific knowledge to the workings of this world. By the end of it whatever flimsy beliefs I had left were gone
I tried various God meditations nothing came of it nor any prayers. only conclusion there ain't a sentient God out there

The first time I looked in a mirror :feelsbadman:

Thinking about nihilism, plus, god didn't helped me even though I was a very good person, it was the assholes/retard who is rewarded.

I don't remember exactly when I stopped being a religion coper, I think it was whenever I was introduced to atheism when I was around 14 years old, which at that period seems to have expanded for everyone. I wasn't an edgy atheist though, I still respected and advocated to respect other religions.

There were moments when I was a kid where I was really angry because god didn't give a single fuck about the misery I was going through.

I don't care if anyone here believes in god, but I still think it's pretty retarded, specially in this context where you are a blackpilled incel and I expect you to know better.

My mom is religion coper and I already got to the point of telling her how much a fiction shitshow religion is since she tried to gaslight me with this religion coper retarded garbage in my hardships. I still can't believe she spends a shitload of time for her day praying when everything that happened and is happening is nothing but misery for our family and people around us, yet somehow she believes ''god is helping us!!!'' :soy: :bluepill:

I just grew out of faith. Assumed that since Santa was fake I guess God is fake too.

Never believed in the first place. The Abrahamic God never made any sense.

I never believed. I would never worship any deity whatsoever except nature itself for all its adversity and benevolence for the elements.

I never believed the story. I never even believed in Santa Claus.

Third IMPACT CMON REI THIRD IMPACT REI CMON NOW MSKE THIRD IMPACT I WANNA DIE
Walking dead carl

God is our enemy

Last edited: