Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Attempting gym was a mistake

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★
Last summer, I decided to go to gym for two months because my parents where bugging me about it. I go there and just float around the easy to use machines as to neither hurt myself nor to annoy other gym goers. While I was there I always replayed old FaceAndLMS streams and ITV video :feelskek:

What really annoyed me were the subtle mocking smiles I noticed on people when they would glance over me and see the small amount of weight I was using or when some retarded gymcel in denial would come to "show" me how to use something, but instead used it just to humble brag and subtly mog me to appease the foids there (little does he know that there is no gym for your face and height)

I can nevER go to a gym and be surrounded by chads foids and normies

I can nevER go to a gym and be surrounded by chads foids and normies
WHen I went there it was either short/ugly zoomers or old men there. Very few Chads which makes sense - why improoooooove when your life is already great?

Had to quit the gym because i was tired of gymcels telling me i was using shit wrong, how the fuck i'm i using a DUMBell wrong retard? It's called LIFTING weights not having perfect fucking movement. This is excersice not a choreography.

Normies at the gym

Last summer, I decided to go to gym for two months because my parents where bugging me about it. I go there and just float around the easy to use machines as to neither hurt myself nor to annoy other gym goers. While I was there I always replayed old FaceAndLMS streams and ITV video :feelskek:

What really annoyed me were the subtle mocking smiles I noticed on people when they would glance over me and see the small amount of weight I was using or when some retarded gymcel in denial would come to "show" me how to use something, but instead used it just to humble brag and subtly mog me to appease the foids there (little does he know that there is no gym for your face and height)
They weren’t humble bragging, people there want to make mew friends and doing so with a new gym goer to help them might be an easy way.

just ignore those guys who mock you because they are all using steroids anyway. The guys who help you are just cool guys, if they humble brag just forget about it because they are narcisists anyway and think they are beautiful.

Dude 80% of gymcels are narcists, just forget about it, they dont mean you any harm man they just mentalcels like that

just ignore those guys who mock you because they are all using steroids anyway.
Good for you for being able to ignore that shit, but I simply can't for whatever reason.

Good for you for being able to ignore that shit, but I simply can't for whatever reason.
shieeet you better learn fast. Thats ife my nigga, you just gotta accept some people are artistic, some narcisist, some empathetic, some generous, some stingy etc etc.

If you cant accept that people are the way they are then you will have problems all your life and be forced to just rot at home or just move to the woods and build a cabin there isolated from the world

Am glad i realised early on the gym was a waste of time for me.

I got mogged hard in the gym. I couldn’t squat to depth because of my hip genetics and when I tried to conventional deadlift my back was ALWAYS rounded in the start position and the whole movement looked retarded which was again because of limited hips.