Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Attractive girl was staring at me today more than 3 seconds

G

GeneticalRecomb

Recruit
★★
I was eating my lunch and noticed that 7/10 girl was staring at me. I felt that something is wrong and started to look at the table until I finished my lunch. On the way back I noticed a Chad with 1.5x time bigger bones and NW0 was seating JUST behind me.

Just LOL @ me thinking 3+/10 slut will look at me with interest

Just LOL @ me being an obstacle for a girl to admire a Chad in public place

Game Set and Match, OP.

Hope for better in the next life.

KEK. Was about to call you a fakecel. The only time I held eyecontact with a girl that long was when I obscured my nose.

always be aware of your surroundings.

I was eating my lunch and noticed that 7/10 girl was staring at me. I felt that something is wrong and started to look at the table until I finished my lunch. On the way back I noticed a Chad with 1.5x time bigger bones and NW0 was seating JUST behind me.

Rekt

im sorry you had to endure that bro, it's happened to me before also. Just lol if you think girls are interested in sub-human :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I'm surprised she didn't tell you to move out of the way.

Have had the same shit happen quite a few times. I always expect a Chad to be standing behind me, though.

This cute blonde girl once smiled at my direction at the gym. My immediate instinct was to look behind me and this was before I was blackpilled JFL

cucked lmao get blackpilled

hes sub 8 = invisible, she didnt even see him

imagine if she was actually staring at you

Brutal. This happened to me multiple times. Fuck this life.