Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attractive people are objectively smarter (genetically superior) than unattractive people

"The National Child Development Study (NCDS) includes all babies born during the week of 03-09 March 1958 in Great Britain (England, Wales, and Scotland), and has followed them for more than half a century throughout their lives. When the children were 7 and again when they were 11, their teachers were asked to describe them physically. For the purpose of the analysis below, the children are defined to be attractive if they were described as attractive at both age 7 and age 11. They were defined to be unattractive otherwise. 62% of the NCDS respondents are coded as attractive. Their intelligence is measured with 11 different cognitive tests at three different ages (7, 11, and 16). NCDS has the best measure of general intelligence available in any large-scale survey data.

As the graph below shows, attractive NCDS respondents are significantly more intelligent than unattractive NCDS respondents. Attractive NCDS respondents have the mean IQ of 104.23, whereas unattractive NCDS respondents have the mean IQ of 91.81. The difference between them is 12.42. "

It is truly over if you are ugly and ended up on this forum. We are not only uglier than beautiful people but also dumber on average. 12.5 iq points difference, more than a SD.
JFL at this life

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/.../beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent

Attachments

• 51424-41418.jpg
    51424-41418.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 3,574
It's more that they tend to, many on both sides defy this, but yeah the trends exist. Anecdotally I can confirm this as well. And it makes sense, intelligent men would probably be more likely to fuck attractive women and the bloodline benefits from both sides. But to think there's unequivocal ubermensch and untermensch is wrong too.
yeah i can agree. keep in mind that people such as Jeremy Meeks are literally dumb as bricks criminal scum and despite this still are attractive, meanwhile on the flip side Einstein was fairly ugly, nowhere near a chad, and still was one of the greatest minds to ever live. IQ and physical attractiveness are not necessarily perfectly correlated with each other, although there is correlation.

Its fucking over

lmfao if this was true then females would be running the world and inventing everything but its the exact opposite irl

I wonder how much of this is true and how much of this is simply Halo effect.

lmfao if this was true then females would be running the world and inventing everything but its the exact opposite irl
Yup, some of the dumbest people I’ve ever met were popular pretty girls. They don’t have to be smart because their looks compensate for literally everything.

I wonder how much of this is true and how much of this is simply Halo effect.
Totally debunked by further studies.

Kek seethe more inventors,scientists and the greatest artists have always been at least normie looking.
When have you ever heard of an eminence being odd looking?

Totally debunked by further studies.

Yeah honestly this study sounds like it came from an university comprised of women and soy fags JFL

Kek seethe more inventors,scientists and the greatest artists have always been at least normie looking.
When have you ever heard of an eminence being odd looking?
lmfao u just completely ignored what i said. females are widely considered to be super good looking. even 7/10 females are treated as if there super good looking. so if theres not just a correlation between looks and intelligence but somehow good looks and intelligence are intertwined then how come females are running the world with there god like iq

Of course, attractive people have easier time learning because they don't get bully and everything they want is handed to them which lead to more intellect growth potential

I doubt there is a considerable IQ difference. Good looks correlate with traits that were mostly useful during hunter-gatherer times. We live in a post-industrialized digital society now, where completely different traits are required.

Our genetic makeup today is a lot more similar to hunter-gatherer times than what today’s technology and civilization are compared to that era.

Last edited:
This is only true if you assume that females are more attractive than males. Also, you are assuming that the IQ difference between attractive and unattractive is larger than the IQ difference between male and female. Consider, for example, that the IQ of an average ugly female is 90. Being attractive adds 10 IQ on average, while being male adds 15. So the average would then be 115 for attractive males, 105 for unattractive males, 100 for attractive females, and 90 for unattractive females. In this scenario, attractive people are on average smarter than unattractive people, but at the same time males are smarter than females, so they still run the world.

Is it also valid for Albert Einstein, who certainly did not look attractive?

This is so stupidly false to the point that you're being miserably delusional. Intelligence only comes from psychological health.

Last edited:
It takes some amount of IQ to make it to the forum though, the full-on idiots are still blue pilled.

It takes some amount of IQ to make it to the forum though, the full-on idiots are still blue pilled.
There are two studies about it, and this one:

It is the most exhaustive. IQ is not related to attractiveness. Over.

"The National Child Development Study (NCDS) includes all babies born during the week of 03-09 March 1958 in Great Britain (England, Wales, and Scotland), and has followed them for more than half a century throughout their lives. When the children were 7 and again when they were 11, their teachers were asked to describe them physically. For the purpose of the analysis below, the children are defined to be attractive if they were described as attractive at both age 7 and age 11. They were defined to be unattractive otherwise. 62% of the NCDS respondents are coded as attractive. Their intelligence is measured with 11 different cognitive tests at three different ages (7, 11, and 16). NCDS has the best measure of general intelligence available in any large-scale survey data.

As the graph below shows, attractive NCDS respondents are significantly more intelligent than unattractive NCDS respondents. Attractive NCDS respondents have the mean IQ of 104.23, whereas unattractive NCDS respondents have the mean IQ of 91.81. The difference between them is 12.42. "

It is truly over if you are ugly and ended up on this forum. We are not only uglier than beautiful people but also dumber on average. 12.5 iq points difference, more than a SD.
JFL at this life

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/.../beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
A new study with a larger sample size came out and it debunked this idea. When will incels stop being mindless cucks to chads?

Those studies just throw around the word IQ, but it's not like they actually conducted IQ tests on those kids. Most likely they got their data from how well those kids performed in school, which makes sense why attractive people do better, since they are favored more and are given more opportunities to bring out their full potential. There are plenty of studies that suggest attractiveness has no correlation with intelligence and there's even a study that claims attractive people perform worse in online school than they do in in-person school.

just pick up your game dude

I mean but a lot of incels are actually smart, so long as they don't fall into depression from lack of positive peer interaction and experience "Brain Rot".

The whiteys practiced eugenics on African slaves. This produced a group that is physically superior and perhaps even more attractive than homeland Africans, yet their average IQ is still quite low. Although you have to compare it with the average African IQ tho.
An average Afroamerican has about 20% white ancestry. But better environment leads to higher phenotypal IQ anyway. Though not as much as the mainstream would want the case to be.

I mean but a lot of incels are actually smart, so long as they don't fall into depression from lack of positive peer interaction and experience "Brain Rot".

I think that's happened to me sadly :feelsbadman:

JFL at this life

you mean non white people are stupid, whites have the highest SMV due to their facial features and sexual dimorphism

I have a 120 IQ yet am Incel

I call bullshit. Most good looking people i meet irl are stupid af. Very rarely i meet people who i can call smart, and it´s even more rare for them to be good looking.
Most people i can remember that were both good looking and smart were men in their late 30s or early 40s.
exactly,i highly doubt this,while intelligence develops more and better in people who have have healthy lifestyles,that doesn't mean that your body/facial structure defines your IQ,it is true that there's evidence that the low IQ presented in some races may be due to smaller skulls (Race and IQ),it still doesn't prove why simply being attractive makes you smart,most of the attractive people that i've meet/talked to in all my life are very stupid,like borderline retarded,i think this is just the halo effect in action

Lmao. Obviously false. I've seen truecels who brutally iqmog chads and stacies alike

to expand on my earlier comments, being attractive and having decent IQ leads to a clownish guy like this

watch as he completes a cope phd and then does nothing interesting, because being a sexhaver and 'promoting his brand' takes up all his time

Im smart, I can make smart moves, But no one ever listens, Id be great to have on a project or a team, Im good with ideas and have many im also highly intelligent but people brush that off due to my looks

According to this, there is no correlation between looks and intelligence.

So what exactly is the difference in methodology of this study vs the OP?

Im smart, I can make smart moves, But no one ever listens, Id be great to have on a project or a team, Im good with ideas and have many im also highly intelligent but people brush that off due to my looks
This happens in both serious education groups and recreational groups, nobody wants to value the opinion of the ugly male.

Old ass thread. May or may not be based.

Interesting. Maybe a symmetrical Skull helps the person have a symmetrical Brain

true asf, the more attractive you're the better your life is going to be and the better your inteligence is going to be

normies will cope

So what exactly is the difference in methodology of this study vs the OP?
you'll always have studies that come to different conclusions. You'd have to see which of these is better quality