Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Augmented reality as possible mid term solution via "face skins"

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
To lazy to dig it up and link, but I saw an augmented reality device, that can overwrite body parts with "skins" through motion tracking.

I know foids deny us subhumans a lot out of pure malevolence, because of their extreme lookism and misandry, so chances are they never agree to fuck us even if we could have augmented faces, but maybe you can find an ugly women with a good body that is willing to use a chadskin and lets you in turn change her face to that of a stacey or if you like even to that of an animegirl. You could even pale and improve her body skin.

Maybe a midterm solution until better things like socialized surgeries, femdroids, geneediting, holo rooms, or forms of direct brain stimulation are available.

Opinions?

Not the vid and not real but it's pretty realistic in terms of the technical possibilities and maybe it gives you some idea:

Last edited:
Over for unsympathetic/ LDARcels, I guess. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Come on is this so much old news? Am I such bad / dumb / arrogant / fake / gay or impalpable for prolonged communication?

Or do you simply think gollum will still prefer no chad more than augmented reality chad? Especialy for gymcels with the right body this could be topcope.

:feelstrash:

oh neat i wear contact lenses

@tehgymcel420 now you can have white skin, bro

To lazy to dig it up and link, but I saw an augmented reality device, that can overwrite body parts with "skins" through motion tracking.

I know foids deny us subhumans a lot out of pure malevolence, because of their extreme lookism and misandry, so chances are they never agree to fuck us even if we could have augmented faces, but maybe you can find an ugly women with a good body that is willing to use a chadskin and lets you in turn change her face to that of a stacey or if you like even to that of an animegirl. You could even pale and improve her body skin.

Maybe a midterm solution until better things like socialized surgeries, femdroids, geneediting, holo rooms, or forms of direct brain stimulation are available.

Opinions?

Not the vid and not real but it's pretty realistic in terms of the technical possibilities and maybe it gives you some idea:

no gadget you have to wear will ever catch on

google glasses, VR, all failed miserably

no gadget you have to wear will ever catch on

google glasses, VR, all failed miserably
Nooooooooo. Elab tbh. Isn't the problem just the current price?

Nooooooooo. Elab tbh. Isn't the problem just the current price?

People hate wearing glasses and contacts that allow them to live and function

no one is going to wear some VR shit