Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel aunt's prom

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
so for context before i write this just so no one is confused, im 15, my aunt is 17, and my dad, her brother, is 37. i live with my dad, aunt, and grandparents. yes i know its weird, my grandma had my dad at a young age then decided in her 40s it was okay to have another child but whatever

so last weekend my aunt had like, 4 high school foids over at our house trying on prom dresses and doing makeup in our living room. NGL some of them were hot:feelshehe: but it was super annoying having to listen to them squeak and squeal over fucking dresses. "OMG QUEEN POP OFF OKURRR" type shit...earlier that day though i made my aunt cry in an argument we had and i told her that she basically has no problems in her life whatsoever and shes living life on easy mode (again for context my parents are divorced and ive been tossed back and forth between them but hers have been happily married for decades, so even though we grew up together weve had very different lives) so haha BITCH

she frequently has her high school girlies over for sleep overs and hangouts almost every fucking week and i havent been to a sleep over since 6th grade iirc...suifeul

Last edited:
based, we should make foids cry everyday
the context of the argument was my aunt was making fun of me in the car as we were waiting for breakfast because i was huffing and puffing over something she wouldn't even begin to understand so i kinda got pissed and told her she has never had a single problem in her life so i dont want to hear shit, then boom...tears. that should just show you how privelaged she is, cry more whore

Has she offered herself to you?

the context of the argument was my aunt was making fun of me in the car as we were waiting for breakfast because i was huffing and puffing over something she wouldn't even begin to understand so i kinda got pissed and told her she has never had a single problem in her life so i dont want to hear shit, then boom...tears. that should just show you how privelaged she is, cry more whore
disgusting whore

You should be looksmaxxing

during her little waterworks episode she had the audacity to say some shit like "what a way to start my prom day" as if that was supposed to make me feel bad. it made me angrier. if your biggest problem is that your nephew "ruined" your prom day then that just proves my point

during her little waterworks episode she had the audacity to say some shit like "what a way to start my prom day" as if that was supposed to make me feel bad. it made me angrier. if your biggest problem is that your nephew "ruined" your prom day then that just proves my point
SHE ALSO had the audacity to use the fact that her brother was a homeless alcoholic drug abuser as one of her "problems". oh please. thats my father. she never had to live alone with him and hear him stumble into walls drunk. she never had to come home to her dad passed out on the couch with a pistol and ammunition next to him to kill himself. she never had to deal with his drunken outbursts. she never had to deal with him drunk driving with her in the car. she never had to deal with having to slap him in the face over and over in the car because he was slumped over on drugs and wouldnt wake up. she lives with her rich parents in the suburbs, the reason why me and my dad live with them now is because everytime we go off on our own he indulges himself. she never had to deal with that