[Blackpill] [AustismcelTrait] You can't move (dance) to save your life

BududubNow

BududubNow

ANTINATALISMAXXED MENTALLY ILL WALKING SKELETON
★★★★
32d 10h 2m
Truecels tend to have autism (ever so slight) and autism, even slight one, causes your movement to be extremely robotic, fake almost, inhuman. This makes it impossible for you to look good in dance and feel good while dancing. It's the most awkward and impossible thing to be even mediocre at. And dancing is actually part of sexual invitation in real life, so it has to do with inceldom as well.

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional axis
★★★★★
149d 10h 16m
Dancing is just a mating ritual, and mating itself is the ultimate expression of nonverbal communication and motor skills.

Autism = over

Last edited:
Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
29d 2h 13m
I have never danced before, I have never felt the need to.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Admiral
★★
16d 9h 26m
I never dance before.

Snow Dushman

Snow Dushman

Cacophony of madness
★★★★★
73d 23h 19m
I considered it pretty cringy in the past and i still do today so yea.

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

King of Virgins, Lord of LDAR
-
60d 2h 16m
I don't know because I've never tried to dance.

WarriorSkull

WarriorSkull

Captain
★★★★
12d 16h 2m
I’ve actually had foids complement my dancing. Just makes it more suifueling that I could probably get laid if I wasn’t ugly.

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Vocaloidcel
★★★
71d 28m
Let's just say that I have danced before to evade a physical activity and I think it failo'd me more than doing that retarded sport I was avoiding and failing at it would have.

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a avatar of God.
27d 14h 17m
Truecels tend to have autism (ever so slight) and autism, even slight one, causes your movement to be extremely robotic, fake almost, inhuman. This makes it impossible for you to look good in dance and feel good while dancing. It's the most awkward and impossible thing to be even mediocre at. And dancing is actually part of sexual invitation in real life, so it has to do with inceldom as well.
i only like to dance on my own, outside is pretty much suifuel and asking to be beaten up.

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★★
87d 13h 1m
I can very much relate. can't dance for shit. people have commented on how my movements are "weirdly stiff, like your upper body doesn't even flinch when you're walking". didn't even know this was an autism trait

your personality

your personality

Overlord
★★★★★
35d 18h 45m
Dancing is cope.
If you look weird (ugly) your dancing will look awkward no matter what.

TINMAN

TINMAN

Existence is cope
★★★★★
84d 2h 44m
Damn, you have a lot of people ignored

EeEcel

EeEcel

X Æ A-12
★★
28d 42m
I’ve actually had foids complement my dancing. Just makes it more suifueling that I could probably get laid if I wasn’t ugly.
:feelswhat:
foid
complements u
on ur dancing
:feelsEhh:

BududubNow

BududubNow

★★★★
32d 10h 2m
Damn, you have a lot of people ignored
Yes.

I had my singing complimented. Too spergy to do it when I'm not made to that was in high school when we were auditioning for our class singing and every guy had to sing alone to check if they are soprans or bass to place them properly. I finished and heard two foids say "wow" and "nice". Fake edit: Now I remember hearing some nice words about my singing again in 2013 by another foid. If I was a Chad, I would have been a singer most likely.

EeEcel

EeEcel

X Æ A-12
★★
28d 42m
Yes.

I had my singing complimented. Too spergy to do it when I'm not made to that was in high school when we were auditioning for our class singing and every guy had to sing alone to check if they are soprans or bass to place them properly. I finished and heard two foids say "wow" and "nice". Fake edit: Now I remember hearing some nice words about my singing again in 2013 by another foid. If I was a Chad, I would have been a singer most likely.
View: https://youtu.be/9BiKSKO_OLA

either ur lying or idk

J

joe_incel123

Officer
★★
5d 5h 2m
Dancing? It's not 1950s. Just be Chad and fuck them pussies.

A

AutisticMonstrosity

30 y.o. KHHV
★★★★
19d 5h 54m
Autism can be noticed just from speaking (monotonous) and movement.

I try to console myself that even if I had a normal face, with my level of autism I would still never had a girlfriend/wife.

WarriorSkull

WarriorSkull

Captain
★★★★
12d 16h 2m
:feelswhat:
foid
complements u
on ur dancing
:feelsEhh:
Similar situation for me. I'm a oldcel to, so this would've been late 90's early 2000s, so women were forced to interact with the local male population to some degree. I had a mixed race becky forcefully paired as my dance partner during dance class. She was nice to not act disgusted, but she couldn't mask her apprehension and lack of enthusiasm. We did the dance, she says "you're a good dancer" and that was the end of it.

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional axis
★★★★★
149d 10h 16m
It is clear that [Hitler] did not play any sport, never swam outdoors, did not ski, did not want to try riding and did not take a driver's license, even though he was very interested in cars. "Dancing is an unworthy occupation for a statesman," he said.
"All this is no good, Adolf," I replied, "Stefanie is fond of dancing. If you want to conquer her, you will have to dance around just as aimlessly and idiotically as the others." That was all that was needed to set him off raving. "No, no, never!" he screamed at me. "I shall never dance! Do you understand? Stefanie only dances because she is forced to by society on which she unfortunately depends. Once she is my wife, she won't have the slightest desire to dance!"
:feelsthink:

More on this pill in The Sewers.

Last edited:
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
★★★★
30d 7h 33m
holy FUCK I know exactly what you mean JFL my chad brother always mocks the way I move, saying I move like a penguin. Many of my classmates years ago also said I acted like a robot

BududubNow

BududubNow

★★★★
32d 10h 2m
holy FUCK I know exactly what you mean JFL my chad brother always mocks the way I move, saying I move like a penguin. Many of my classmates years ago also said I acted like a robot
Yep. Autists even move weirdly in normal situations, doing regular things. Dancing is simply the same just nightmare mode. It's fucking QWOP.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
41d 3h 8m
Dancing is so fucking cringe and retarded, jfl at thinking you're missing out on anything. It's incredibly primitive. It's no wonder that humans are called animals, we're just like our ape cousins.

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
★★★★★
60d 9h 6m
Autism can be noticed just from speaking (monotonous) and movement.

I try to console myself that even if I had a normal face, with my level of autism I would still never had a girlfriend/wife.
fuck so its over then? I have both of these. And my dad too. One time my dad ran around and my mom said its weird, his upper body is disconnected from his lower half. Like a tank turret.
I am similar.

I can very much relate. can't dance for shit. people have commented on how my movements are "weirdly stiff, like your upper body doesn't even flinch when you're walking". didn't even know this was an autism trait
What we look like when we casually try to approach normies:
robo.gif

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
155d 9h 19m
Dancing is just a mating ritual, and mating itself is the ultimate expression of nonverbal communication and motor skills.

Autism = over
What about dancing as a indicator for fighting capability?

Sportbro

Sportbro

Captain
★★★
25d 10h 40m
i have no idea how to dance too

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★
37d 15h 57m
What about dancing as a indicator for fighting capability?
It is. It is.

Being able to dance well demonstrates you have intuitive control of your body, fine motor control, sense of balance, spacial awareness, environmental awareness and your movement can adapt itself to the movement of others and/or to music. Lots of great stand up fighters have great dancing skills (Anderson Silva, Vasyl Lomachenko).

The coordination/agility drills that all contact sports/field sports athletes have now adopted also look very much like elaborate dance routines. There is something primally impressive about a 230 pound muscled jock that is able to move his body quickly, with precision, efficiency and grace. Pure athleticism - which closely maps to martial combat success.

Basic shit above, expert shit below:

Demonstration of dancing skills in a club also signals low-inhib confidence and skill in bed.

Last edited:
BududubNow

BududubNow

★★★★
32d 10h 2m
It is. It is.

Being able to dance well demonstrates you have intuitive control of your body, fine motor control, sense of balance, spacial awareness, environmental awareness and your movement can adapt itself to the movement of others and/or to music. Lots of great stand up fighters have great dancing skills (Anderson Silva, Vasyl Lomachenko).

The coordination/agility drills that all contact sports/field sports athletes have now adopted also look very much like elaborate dance routines. There is something primally impressive about a 230 pound muscled jock that is able to move his body quickly, with precision, efficiency and grace. Pure athleticism - which closely maps to martial combat success.

Basic shit above, expert shit below:

Demonstration of dancing skills in a club also signals low-inhib confidence and skill in bed.
Ultimate dancepill.