Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Australiacels, are half the men there really incel as fuck?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

I don't know, I'm not australian

in the cities yeah

I thought australia was full of chads :feelsautistic:

Imagine being an incel in chadstralia.

Yeah, it's brutal over here. A major reason is the multicultural society. You have the white uberchads taking foids from everywhere and us ehtniccels have no chance.

Why are older people so fucking retarded?
Young people aren't REFRAINING from sex. They're not ALLOWED to have it because of women's high standards.
Don't know why it's so hard for old people to understand this.
I'm tired of seeing all these articles about gen z or younger millenials "not having sex" and they completely miss the fucking point

Yeah, it's brutal over here. A major reason is the multicultural society. You have the white uberchads taking foids from everywhere and us ehtniccels have no chance.
Are you a curry in australia?

Young people aren't REFRAINING from sex. They're not ALLOWED to have it because of women's high standards.
I'm tired of seeing all these articles about gen z or younger millenials "not having sex" and they completely miss the fucking point
@Edmund_Kemper thinks otherwise

As if people would turn down sex and prefer to play Vidya or whatever wtf

tfw the whole nation was derived from high T criminals

I think the chads are just always out there beachmaxxing and whatever, that's what gives this impression

I'm a white Australian incel in my early 30s and yeah, I'd say it's true. The only ones that seem to be having foids throw themselves at them are tradies ("tradies get the ladies" according to my sister), surfer chads, and for some reason the wogs in modded cars, even if they're ugly.

It reminds me of how there were articles a few years back of how Millenials were renting more instead of buying homes and the media concluded that it's because Millenials wanted to rent and not because they couldn't afford to buy a house because of the bad economy.

Not a coincidence that it is the land of postmaxxing

Yep, for every chad there are two coping virgin ethnicels

Yep, for every chad there are two coping virgin ethnicels

Nah it's normie whites getting with ethnic foids. Lots of Noodle-White guy couples. Lots of White guys and curry whores.

While the curry and rice males rot.

Nah it's normie whites getting with ethnic foids. Lots of Noodle-White guy couples. Lots of White guys and curry whores.

Fucking bruuutal :feelsrope:

Biased data. Urban Australia, which is pretty much all of it is full of chads, because they don't need to do anything but look good and chill in the sun, because the country is so rich and quality of life is insanely high.

50% of guys in the cities is just rice and currycels who are all incel as fuck, with terrible parenting, so they are happy to be beta cuck incels, and get a nice stable job like their parents tell them, and miss out on developing any meaningful traits in their formative years (ie. They are no different to ricemen in the motherland).

The noodlewhores and currywhores mog the hell out of the fobs because better diet, better lifestyle, and higher bar to be able to fuck chad, so they just fuck white guys till their late 20s then settle down with a rice/curry cuck for the bux.

JFL the survey results literally reflect 80:20 rule. It literally never fails.

Never/less than once a year/once a year = incels

Once a month = beta buxx

At least once a week/everyday= Chads.

@Edmund_Kemper thinks otherwise
Hypergamy always existed. It’s nothing new. Getting laid was as hard as it is now. Most guys today just sit on their phone all day and are volcels. Also Australian zoomers are often still in high school so of course many are still virgins

#me too
Millenials are fucked and everyone is pretending everything is fine. Cuz fokin hell would break loose if someone blames m'lady
tfw the whole nation was derived from high T criminals
Hence Chadstralia
I'm a white Australian incel in my early 30s and yeah, I'd say it's true. The only ones that seem to be having foids throw themselves at them are tradies ("tradies get the ladies" according to my sister), surfer chads, and for some reason the wogs in modded cars, even if they're ugly.
Dafuq's a trady. Or a wog
It reminds me of how there were articles a few years back of how Millenials were renting more instead of buying homes and the media concluded that it's because Millenials wanted to rent and not because they couldn't afford to buy a house because of the bad economy.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Once a normie tier or better looking white guy shows up even if an ethnic male originally had some interest from a woman, it is then over.
Same thing is happening in US, UK and Canada.

Ethnic males looking to move to western countries really need to be informed that this is the fate that awaits them and most of their male children if they currently have any or are planning to have any once they move.

Last edited:
Once a normie tier or better looking white guy shows up even if an ethnic male originally had some interest from a woman, it is then over.
Same thing is happening in US, UK and Canada.

Ethnic males looking to move to western countries really need to be informed that this is the fate that awaits them and most of their male children if they currently have any or are planning to have any once they move.

Ethnic parents don't think about dating lives of their children.

They just move for more money and think their son will be happy once he gets a good job.

Biased data. Urban Australia, which is pretty much all of it is full of chads, because they don't need to do anything but look good and chill in the sun, because the country is so rich and quality of life is insanely high.

50% of guys in the cities is just rice and currycels who are all incel as fuck, with terrible parenting, so they are happy to be beta cuck incels, and get a nice stable job like their parents tell them, and miss out on developing any meaningful traits in their formative years (ie. They are no different to ricemen in the motherland).

The noodlewhores and currywhores mog the hell out of the fobs because better diet, better lifestyle, and higher bar to be able to fuck chad, so they just fuck white guys till their late 20s then settle down with a rice/curry cuck for the bux.
I wonder how much parenting is to be blamed for our situation. I, for one, can't wait to get away from my parents.

They just move for more money and think their son will be happy once he gets a good job.
Jfl if you think they care about the happiness of their sons. "They" would be happy if their sons get good jobs. They have virgin betabuxx family mentallity. Which relies on their sons having a good career. Except their are no more virgin foids and the institution of family is dead.

I wonder how much parenting is to be blamed for our situation. I, for one, can't wait to get away from my parents.
It's parenting, but it's also the ricemen and curry fault. Even if you can't blame them for believing their parents bullshit (which TBF held true back in riceland when they were growing up in poverty, that's why most of them went to Australia), and also not getting woke when young cos they all live in rice neighbourhoods and go to rice schools, where there might be like 3 white guys who are seen as god's anyway.

It's the ricemen fault cos even in their 20s when they go out into real world they refuse to see reality. Part of it is they cope with the same group of beta friends, but I think it's more skin in the game bias. Accepting reality means accepting their actions over last 20 years have resulted in them being the bottom of the social and SMV ladder, which is always hard to do, and if they dont accept it, they can't ever change it.
Jfl if you think they care about the happiness of their sons. "They" would be happy if their sons get good jobs. They have virgin betabuxx family mentallity. Which relies on their sons having a good career. Except their are no more virgin foids and the institution of family is dead.
Yes partly they believe that because it was true back in shitistan and riceland , having a job where u don't wear rags and cook rice for a living meant u had high social status, so they genuinely think they are doing well for their genetic garbage kid, but it's also an ulterior motive to keep power over the kid so he looks after them in old age.
And the more stable as hell accounting/ actuarial/ STEM buxx he has, they better they will be taken care of

Last edited:
It's parenting, but it's also the ricemen and curry fault. Even if you can't blame them for believing their parents bullshit (which TBF held true back in riceland when they were growing up in poverty, that's why most of them went to Australia), and also not getting woke when young cos they all live in rice neighbourhoods and go to rice schools, where there might be like 3 white guys who are seen as god's anyway.

It's the ricemen fault cos even in their 20s when they go out into real world they refuse to see reality. Part of it is they cope with the same group of beta friends, but I think it's more skin in the game bias. Accepting reality means accepting their actions over last 20 years have resulted in them being the bottom of the social and SMV ladder, which is always hard to do, and if they dont accept it, they can't ever change it.
Lol my h1b1 friend in USA has all curry friends there in bay area. Not a single white guy or girl in any of the pics. Maybe 1or 2 ricefags. And not one foid, of any race. He will probably spend some years, migratemaxx. His parents will fix him up with some curry foid. Then his future daughters would ride the mayocarousal and his sons would be posting here.

I don't think there's much they can do though. Can't expect them to start acting like 6'3 beachboy white chad.

Not cope. In fact, studies show that Australians in the generation x and millennial generation had less sex than today’s aussies. So inceldom actually decreases there. Also, most men today just spend all day on social media and are volcels

Not cope. In fact, studies show that Australians in the generation x and millennial generation had less sex than today’s aussies. So inceldom actually decreases there. Also, most men today just spend all day on social media and are volcels
if you're saying increased access to chads doesn't accelerate hypergamy there is zero arguing with you tbh

Lol my h1b1 friend in USA has all curry friends there in bay area. Not a single white guy or girl in any of the pics. Maybe 1or 2 ricefags. And not one foid, of any race. He will probably spend some years, migratemaxx. His parents will fix him up with some curry foid. Then his future daughters would ride the mayocarousal and his sons would be posting here.

I don't think there's much they can do though. Can't expect them to start acting like 6'3 beachboy white chad.
Every word is true

Social media and widespread cellphone access was the end of any chance that an ethnic male could expect to have a reasonable chance of entering into a marriage where a woman wouldn't cheat easily.

Yes partly they believe that because it was true back in shitistan and riceland , having a job where u don't wear rags and cook rice for a living meant u had high social status, so they genuinely think they are doing well for their genetic garbage kid, but it's also an ulterior motive to keep power over the kid so he looks after them in old age.
And the more stable as hell accounting/ actuarial/ STEM buxx he has, they better they will be taken care of

Sad shit man. Although at least that explains why ethnic parents are more willing to let their sons stay at home and not move out compared to other parents.

"Dating lives" don't exist for most ethnic males.

Last edited:
Spot on

Are you telling me I need to move to Australia? What are the qualifications? I sometimes like to shitpost and I sexually identify as Australian.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back