Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Australiacels, are half the men there really incel as fuck?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Foids always had access to chads
actually not so. foids were limited to their social circle and the occasional approach by a stranger (who might have been chad)

nowadays they can go on tinder and connect with hundreds of chads/chadlites in the metropolitan area within a day

Why are older people so fucking retarded?
Young people aren't REFRAINING from sex. They're not ALLOWED to have it because of women's high standards.
Don't know why it's so hard for old people to understand this.
I'm tired of seeing all these articles about gen z or younger millenials "not having sex" and they completely miss the fucking point
Yeah, misinterpreting it like the men are making a CHOICE not to have sex.

actually not so. foids were limited to their social circle and the occasional approach by a stranger (who might have been chad)

nowadays they can go on tinder and connect with hundreds of chads/chadlites in the metropolitan area within a day
Yea tbh foids never had dating hard but they definitely have it on GOD mode today

I would imagine it's no different than Canada.

Above average white guys having harems.

Average and below white guys competing for women of all ethnic groups.

Ethnic males rot.

It reminds me of how there were articles a few years back of how Millenials were renting more instead of buying homes and the media concluded that it's because Millenials wanted to rent and not because they couldn't afford to buy a house because of the bad economy.
old people are low iq

I must chime in here.
Most know that I live in a shithole LA country.
I had a friend once who is a Latino Chad. He was very poor, worked long days for a minimum wage.
But he had all the latinas he wanted, sometimes four different ones in a week.
I envied his success with foids.

One day my chad latino friend said he wanted to go to Australia to work and save up some money.
So I helped him with some translations and he was able to get a visa.
He sold most of his stuff and took out a loan and was able to fly to Australia.

Since then, he has bought a three story building for his mom, his brother has his own house also.

But he is not the positive, happy guy I knew. He complains about not being able to get into a relationship.
He told me one day he was at a party and got involved with an Australian foid. She took him home to her house.
When they woke up next morning, the foid didn't remember who he was and kicked him out of her house.
He felt humiliated, he told me. He said Australian foids are strange ignorant bitches that may fuck you once and then
ignore you forever. He told me there were no emotions involved and missed the romance.

Nothing I didn't know already.

tfw the whole nation was derived from high T criminals
JFL at britain putting all their high T dark triad and thugmaxxed criminals on an island

It's future for all progressive rich countries like Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK, Ireland...