Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autism is destroying the west

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
It's far too common now. Most faggots have autism and I'm seeing more and more people with autism irl like too. The traits of autism are extremely negative aka not being able to emphasize leading to insane leftist trannys who are being responseized by global homo and also obnoxious snobs who think they're right about everything and haven't the social intelligence to realize everyone hates them.

Women over 30 need to be banned from having children, we need to make it illegal for autists to reproduce. Autism is an epidemic and its spread will only lead to more incels and trannys.

It's far too common now. Most faggots have autism and I'm seeing more and more people with autism irl like too. The traits of autism are extremely negative aka not being able to emphasize leading to insane leftist trannys who are being responseized by global homo and also obnoxious snobs who think they're right about everything and haven't the social intelligence to realize everyone hates them.

Women over 30 need to be banned from having children, we need to make it illegal for autists to reproduce. Autism is an epidemic and its spread will only lead to more incels and trannys.
Im an autist and i hate the left wing and would rather see them shot

Im an autist and i hate the left wing and would rather see them shot
The problem is objectively your genes are bad for society and there's a good chance your kids will become trannys or furry degenerates.

The problem is objectively your genes are bad for society and there's a good chance your kids will become trannys or furry degenerates.
Assuming i will have kids? Im an INCEL

autism is a buzz word

stats say that autistic people will be more than 50% by 2100 in the west
how are white people going deal with this shit? maybe eugenics and killing the autistic and the mentally fucked up will help a bit but killing lots of people is also not an option.

I may be autistic, but at least I'm not a faggot nor a leftist

I don't blame males with autism and severe ADD for their afflictions, as I know its how they were born. But all the same they are incredibly annoying to be around, and they need to be wiped out from the gene pool.

One lucky thing is almost all of them haven't been able to find a wife to have children with.

I believe now that the trans-industry is a trap for those with mental illness. It's mainly the mentally ill that they are targeting and exploiting. However the rate of having children should go down a lot as most males are not desirable to women anymore.