Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Autism or being short, what's worse

What's worse

• Autism/being non-nt

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Being short

Votes: 32 71.1%

• Total voters
nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
I've seen shorter people than me lifemogging me hard because they were as nt as a short person can be.

depends on face, if normie, probably short but both are kind of a death sentence

Hard and visible genetic traits are king
I am NT, but there's no NT for 5'4

how short are we talking? how autistic are we talking?

Autism is natural non pozzed human state and being short is better than being tall im around 1.97 cant tell u for sure because
last time i was measured i was still teenager at that height and if u look at short ppl they are alwys the craziest first of all its an advantage shortheight to be a sniper or a hunter simo haihu the finnish sniper he was really short height as u can see it paid off plus short ppl are more intimidating if they knwo martial arts and got nothing to lose

Being short will make you non nt

you can be 6'2 9/10 chad with kanner's and still be incel

cant escape it

You can be autistic and bitches will still want to suck your cock when you're goodlooking.
When you're short, nothing can save you.

As I keep saying, autism diagnoses are pulled from thin air. Its made up.

Short. If you're attractive, autism can be overcome.

Short. If you're attractive, autism can be overcome.
the more autistic u are the better looking and taller u have to be to make up for it

I am both so I can't tell.

You can be autistic and bitches will still want to suck your cock when you're goodlooking.
Yup, legit seen it happen irl.
There was this autistic tall chad in my school.
No guy wanted to interact with him because he was weird, so he didn't have any male friends.
But he always had basically a harem of 3 foids (who were my classmates) following him everywhere he went. They weren't even special people hired to take care of him, just normal students, it just flowed naturally and they ended up hanging out together
One day i was in class, the foids sat behind me with their group, one of them started talking about "yesterday"
I discovered what the "yesterday" was about after i listened to the convo a bit
She ended up having sex with the autistic Chad , she was describing how "he was so cute in bed and she was teaching him everything teehee"
They ended up dating some time later.
Like your custom title says, chad always wins.

Yup, legit seen it happen irl.
Similar story in group therapy I was at.

An autistic Chadlite, and a seriously autistic one that just stared at walls. Didn't say a word.

The girls there loved him, went well out of their way to help him, one even outright said she needed to date him.

When you're short, nothing can save you.
It's not that easy.
Because most autists are not chads. And these will rot in their rooms.
Short NTs won't get a foid (just like nonchad autists) but they won't rot in their rooms and have friends, a social circle and live relatively normal lifes.

Being a short autist baldcel is the most deadly combination.

I'm both

Over

It's not that easy.
Short NTs won't get a foid (just like nonchad autists) but they won't rot in their rooms and have friends, a social circle and live relatively normal lifes.
:yes:

Autistic Chads are rare and their existence doesn't discredit the NTpill. You always see them brought up when people try to discredit the NTpill. It's as :bluepill: as saying height doesn't matter because Tom Cruise and Danny DeVito can get laid.

Autism completely destroys your life when you're unattractive.

Both are terrible, but humans are very visual creatures so being short is slightly worse.

Depends on how severe the autism is. The autism most users here have isn't nearly as bad as being short, but if you have type 3 autism, meaning it affects you to the point it makes you retarded, then that's worse.

Depends on how severe the autism is. The autism most users here have isn't nearly as bad as being short, but if you have type 3 autism, meaning it affects you to the point it makes you retarded, then that's worse.
True, no amount of NTness will save my manlet ass.

:yes:

Autistic Chads are rare and their existence doesn't discredit the NTpill. You always see them brought up when people try to discredit the NTpill. It's as :bluepill: as saying height doesn't matter because Tom Cruise and Danny DeVito can get laid.

Autism completely destroys your life when you're unattractive.
Autism is a social death sentence, but was it already over when we were born ugly?

If you take any 7/10 autistic guy, I honestly don't think he'll have any trouble with women. Keeping them, maybe... but they'll want his dick.

So, I guess the argument is if you're a 4-5/10 and getting women is very difficult anyway, then being NT matters, I guess. But those women never wanted them anyway.

depends how short

It's not that easy.

Being a short autist baldcel is the most deadly combination.
I am a short autist baldcel with severe skin problems etc.

I am a short autist baldcel with severe skin problems etc.
owari da

I myself cross all the wrong checkboxes
short
balding
autist
acne (as teen)
and so on

Mad Tommy Wiseau GIF by The Room