Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autistcels Avoiding Social Interactions Out of Fear of Autism Being Exposed

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
As most of you know I have diagnosed autism, which makes social shit difficult for me. One of my worst fears is to have my social awkwardness and differences exposed and for the NTs to realize I am on the spectrum. This has a terrible stigma and even though NT's will pretend to be accepting, they will look down on, make fun of or see me as weak and worthless. This causes me to sometimes avoid interacting with people I have talked to before and not really initiate conversations or try to make friends.

Apart from feeling alien and awkward in ALL social situations, I often obsessively wonder if someone realized I was autistic based on my interaction with them, my family says it's not noticeable but I still can't help feel paranoid. Even if I made friends they'd definitely bully or drop me as soon as they found out I was autistic. I am not ashamed of it anymore, though I dislike it, but NT society is very hostile towards autistics.

Last edited:
You might not believe me but I didn't notice anything autistic from any post of yours that I've read and I'm usually pretty good at noticing it.

You might not believe me but I didn't notice anything autistic from any post of yours that I've read and I'm usually pretty good at noticing it.

Really? I find his phrasing very autistic. Also, @Salustio

I've felt this way my whole life.Once someone realises that,the word among normies will spread quickly and you will be made fun of

I've felt this way my whole life.Once someone realises that,the word among normies will spread quickly and you will be made fun of
This is exactly what happened to me in highschool JFL, I was still low-status even back then and this made it much worse

This is exactly what happened to me in highschool JFL, I was still low-status even back then and this made it much worse
High school is a brutal jungle where survival of the fittest applies. Genetic failures composed of ugly autistics like you are tortured and eaten alive by the higher class bullies

The austism stigma is real, only if you're male. Being treated and talked to as if you are a small child is humiliating.

Lol at social interaction as an autist. I avoid everybody like the plague these days. Its for the best.

High school is a brutal jungle where survival of the fittest applies. Genetic failures composed of ugly autistics like you are tortured and eaten alive by the higher class bullies
I was eaten alive by everyone, including the staff themselves. Not even kidding

Society act like they care about Autism and mental health problems with their fund raising nonsense. Where I live they run marathons to raise money for autism yet they are the same type of people who would have laughed at me at school. I get pleasure when I hear of normies having autist children, a little bit of justice bring served by our Lord ER.

ER had a similar type of autism as me, lack of charisma and obsessive thinking

As most of you know I have diagnosed autism, which makes social shit difficult for me. One of my worst fears is to have my social awkwardness and differences exposed and for the NTs to realize I am on the spectrum. This has a terrible stigma and even though NT's will pretend to be accepting, they will look down on, make fun of or see me as weak and worthless. This causes me to sometimes avoid interacting with people I have talked to before and not really initiate conversations or try to make friends.

Apart from feeling alien and awkward in ALL social situations, I often obsessively wonder if someone realized I was autistic based on my interaction with them, my family says it's not noticeable but I still can't help feel paranoid. Even if I made friends they'd definitely bully or drop me as soon as they found out I was autistic. I am not ashamed of it anymore, though I dislike it, but NT society is very hostile towards autistics.
There's actually a name for this disorder.

Avoidant personality disorder. Look it up srs.

>preemptively avoiding contact with others due to bad social skills
>avoidance of interpersonal contact
>anxiety
>autistic behaviors
>no close friends
>lack of risk taking

I used to be exactly like this actually. I used to replay conversations in my head and wonder if I'd said something weird or if my body language was weird.

Now 30 years of incel rage has caused me to not give a shit and put foids in awkward situations. I force myself to embrace awkwardness.

I can't let it rule my life anyone, the self consciousness.

I cannot let it win, I cannot let foids win.