Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autistic chad self harms and gets worshipped by foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/autism/comments/qdxk78/im_self_harming_because_of_my_looks_but_my/

CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS

another example of how being good looking is the only thing that matters, even autistic people who stim and self harm and have fucking BDD and numerous mental illnesses can have friends and people asking em why they dont have girlfriends yet jfl never happen to me

im gonna walk into my cunt doctor's office and demand an autism diagnosis and referral immediately, HAHAAHA enough being nice and laying back, im gonna fucking destroy normshits and leech off them till im found rotting in a chair at age of 70+

Holy shit.

He looks way better than me and I'm a 5/10.

Holy shit.

He looks way better than me and I'm a 5/10.
yes, it's fucking over if you are not a chad. although tbh he's probably doing it for attention and hasnt even self harmed :COPE:

he gets zero tinder matches
not chad

Yes....this is something that actually angers me. I can never speak enough about it.

Bodydismorphia

Everyone is a special snowflake nowadays. :feelsautistic:
Probably is too autistic for the foids or larping for likes.

He´s a normie.
I doubt he's even really autistic. He's one of those that gets the extra diagnosis because any sort of behavioral problem or mental disorder that can't be identified seems to just get thrown on the spectrum. Or worse, and more likely, he's a self-diagnosed "autist". :feelsseriously:

That's somewhat close to how I look, minus the chubbiness, and I'm balding with straight hair instead of full curly locks. Think of my hairline as racing away from my face faster than a foid racing toward attention. And I have poofier lips and a wider mouth, and a couple small scars.

Aside from all that, closest to a clone of me I've seen here.

Last edited: